VIEW JOBS10/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-11T00:00When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
Seeking an engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot infrastructure. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, as part of a talented team of engineers that collectively demonstrate excellent technical competence, reliability in delivering mission-critical infrastructure. Qualified applicants will need have a strong background in IT, computer systems engineering and analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
* Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
* Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase automation
* Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
* Documentation of current state & business requirements, definition of scope and objectives, supporting existing processes while continually working toward improvement.
* Excellence in communication as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
* Familiarity with management and administration Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure AD, and related technologies
* Familiarity with management and administration of Windows Active Directory
* Proven PowerShell scripting skills
* Public cloud experience (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
* Strong networking knowledge
* Software Installation and Support - MS Office, Other MS products, third party software
* Peripheral Installation and Support - Phone, Headset, Check Scanners and Printers
* Manage daily IT requests from business operations
* Customer service based - An ability to be flexible and use different approaches in different situations
* Excellent communication - Being able to convey information to other employees clearly and simply
* 2+ years' experience in an IT desk side support environment
* Organization skills - Encompasses physical and mental organization and time management abilities
* Multiple office locations - some travel may be required
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Coraopolis, PA - 345 Rouser Rd (1st Floor)
NoAmerican Title IncCoraopolisPA
VIEW JOBS10/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-11T00:00The Service Delivery Engineer position assists end users within Radian's corporate office and remote locations with 3rd level and advanced technical support (review, evaluation, troubleshooting, analysis, diagnoses, integration, remediation and service restoration) of desktop computers, standard and/or custom applications and associated technology peripherals (printers, scanners, mobile devices). Service Delivery Engineer will perform design, installation, configuration, integration, migration, upgrade, testing and/or maintenance of desktop computing hardware, OS or necessary application software. The Service Delivery position will respond to, dialogue, liaison with other technical teams, update or close incidents, problems and/or service requests using established guidelines and tools.
This position will interact with all levels of clients and liaison between IT, external vendors and business customers in providing support services including appropriate hardware warranty or repairs. The Service Delivery Engineer will possess a level of self-latitude and judgment to aid with the completion of system maintenance and testing of newly introduced desktop hardware, software, network systems or associated tools.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide pro-active and responsive handling of end user incidents, problems or requests
* Assist end users with the installation, configuration and ongoing functionality and usability of desktop hardware, authorized software and associated peripherals within established standards and guidelines
* Deliver technical guidance or training to end users around organization's standard (or otherwise authorized) hardware and software products and services
* Recommend and implement product or systems upgrades in moving technology forward. Conduct research and evaluation on desktop products in support of procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase based on need and business requirements.
* Create technical specifications and/or support documentation for support activity, desktop hardware and related products or services
* Assist in maintaining and tracking end user IT asset allocations within company tool, inventory of all hardware and software resources, and in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs
* Assist in the design, development, implementation, testing and/or modification of computing systems, Operating Systems and associated software
* Responds to ,tracks, documents/updates and closes per guidelines all end user incidents, problems and requests around IT related products and services
* Interact and collaborate with other internal IT technical teams (e.g. NOC, Service Desk) or external vendors in resolution or restoration of service as necessary
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3 years progressive experience within desktop support functions with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop platforms, OS and associated components (e.g. file systems, registry, services, drivers, etc.)
* Strong understanding of mobility management and troubleshooting (iOS, MobileIron, InTune). Familiarity and understanding of telephony systems (CUCM), VDI, and MacOS. Experience with ServiceNow preferred.
* Familiarity and understanding of software installations and troubleshooting (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Adobe)
* Understanding of basic Wi-Fi enabled devices and wireless networks/connectivity
* Experience and understanding of Active Directory
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to utilize remote tools for supporting of remote / home users
* Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner
* Strong inter-personal and communication (verbal and written) skills
* Ability to provide high customer focus and have diligence toward service delivery or service restoration
* Ability to understand and learn new technologies
* Ability to remain current with understanding and familiarity of desktop computing platforms and associated technologies
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions
* Ability to mentor peers and train colleagues
Prior Work Experience
* Technical: 3 - 5 years
* Supervisory: Less than 6 months
Education and Credentials
* Required: Associate/Technical Degree
* Preferred: Bachelor's Degree, Concentration in Information Systems
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender equity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
Radian Group Inc.CoraopolisPA