Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Pega Developer
Rancho Cordova , CA 95670
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
Meet with business partners to understand business needs
Responsible for overall design of the solution
Design, build and test applications
Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionalityQualifications:
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Pega 7.x, Pega PRPC 6.x, Pega Frameworks, Pega Express, AES, Web Service, Messaging and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Pega software Installation, Pega application upgrade and enterprise software and tools integration.
- Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting, Jenkins.
- Experience in Oracle, SQL query tuning and stored procedures.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must be local to the Rancho Cordova, CA area (no remote work)
- Must meet or exceed all qualifications.