Senior Oracle DBA (Database Administrator) - Ts/Sci With Poly Clearance Required
Annapolis Junction , MD 20701
PLUG IN to CYMERTEKPosition: Oracle Database Administrator Description:
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Oracle DBA to support an ongoing development effort.Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with PolygraphRequired Skills/Education
- B.S. and 6 years' experience or 8 years' experience with no degree.
- Expert experience with Oracle Database Installations and Upgrades (versions 9i/12/18/19c). All versions required.
- Expert experience with database maintenance, patch and PSU application and troubleshooting, Data Pump, and log/alert review pro and re-actively.
- Advanced experience understanding of RMAN 'recover of copy' instructions and at least basic understanding of Streams replication and GoldenGate.
- Solid experience with Linux (use & navigation) and solid shell scripting knowledge.
- GoldenGate Stream conversion/Upgrade experience a plus. If Goldengate, MW (WLS for Goldengate in Traditonal Installs) / MicroService (Newer GoldenGate) installation and maintenance a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - interface with Govt. and contractor DBEs.
- Solid knowledge of software life-cycle and CM practices.
Who We AreIn a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.Benefits
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision- 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
.REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com