Senior Oracle Consultant - Reston, VA
Two95 International Inc.
Reston , VA 20190
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:1 Title: Oracle Identity and Access Management SME
Position: Contract (Long Term)
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML, etc.
- 8+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies
- Oracle Internet Directory / Unified Directory (OID/OUD)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory, OpenLDAP
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
Position:2 Title: Oracle Functional Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
Position: Contract (Long Term)
- The Oracle Federal Financial Functional / Business Analyst (Level II) will support the subject areas in Order to Cash (O2C), Budget to Report (B2R) and Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Oracle Functional analyst will need to work with the business process leads to Analyze requirements with DHS Component Agencies, configure Oracle modules, and design Oracle RICEW. Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations and be responsible for Fit / Gap analysis.
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents. Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design phases related to Oracle modules. Functional analyst with knowledge and experience in Oracle Accounts Receivable (AR) and Order Management Modules.
- Oracle AR Functional analyst may need to work with the O2C lead to analyze requirements with clients Component Agencies, configure Oracle modules, and design Oracle RICEW.
- Strong in Oracle Federal Financials GL, AR, AP, PO, Fed Admin and Project Module of Oracle EBS Release 12.
- At least 6 years of experience in complete life cycle of a complex Oracle Application project.
- Knowledge on DHS TRIO (DNDO, TSA and USCG) Project is PREFERRED.
- Must be able to work onsite in Reston, VA.
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!