Senior Operations Manager - Special Projects
Tyme Global Technologies
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tyme Global is looking for a Senior Operations Manager for their Special Projects Call Center Team. This position has three main areas of responsibility including delivery of service excellence, people management & development and customer relationship building. Projects will vary in scope and function so we are looking for someone who adapts easily and is a quick learner. Attention to detail is also very important for this position.Job Description:
- Onboarding new customersfrom start to finish. Includes training, relationship building, system knowledge, training material development and rollout.
- Coordinate with customer and internal IT teams, the planning and implementation of agent tech requirements
- Creating and maintaining databases of potential, training and active agents on an ongoing basis
- Building and editing training materials for operations team OR working with customer to implement the customers training plan
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is delivered and maintained in all aspects of the Customer Service function including (but not limited to): inbound and outbound call management, complaints, appeals and grievances processes, etc.
- Directs theday-to-dayoperations of the remote call center ensuring service and quality metrics are at minimum met but preferably exceeded
- Maintain and manage customer relations beyond onboarding. To include frequent customer meetings to ensure customers are happy and there is no lapse in service
- Respond to customer questions and complaints and help provide solutions in conjunction with the operations team
- Provides strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides a team of managers toefficiently and effectively lead a team of 30+ people including Team Leads
- Constantly develops and implements initiatives which optimizes business performance and results in increased member/provider satisfaction
- Ensures call volume forecasts and planning requirement are built to manage peak volume periods to ensure delivery of KPIs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree required
- Lean Six Sigma certifications (Yellow, White or Green Belt) preferred OR demonstrated quality management andcontinuousprocess improvementexperiencepreferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Call Center management/project management required
- Minimum two years' experience leading large teams (100+) with performance management authority for all staff including supervisors/managers
- Experience with call center systems (e.g.,EPIC, Cisco, NICE, Verint, Salesforce, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with metrics and analysis including workforce planning, productivity, SLAs and KPIs required
- Proven ability to develop and manage budget
- Basic understanding of HR laws
- Computer Skills:Advanced skills with suite of Microsoft products including Outlook,Word, Visio, Power Point and Excel.
- Call Center Experience needed.
Work Hours: As Tyme Global is a company that provides service 24/7, there may be times when job duties are required outside of typical business hours. A flexible work schedule is offered to all Tyme employees.
Travel: Travel will be required rarely
Compensation: Salary range: $70,000-$80,000 Medical benefits offered
As the company continues to grow additional benefits will be offered.