Senior Openshift Administrator
Nashville , TN 37201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join our team of OpenShift Administrators and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
- Perform installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology.
- Assisting in cluster builds, deployments, and administration.
- Ensure that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards.
- Support Tier 1 and Tier 2 operations.
- Research, design, implement and test of technology solutions.
- Proactively monitors and reports performance utilization of assigned technologies.
- Troubleshoot software and/or hardware issues/failures.
- Manage problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners.
- Determine migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors.
- Determine the best course of action for meeting business needs and provide consultative expertise to customers on how to best use systems.
- Proactively monitors and identifies broader, more complex issues across multiple, integrated, connecting technologies and communicate as appropriate.
- Contributes input into infrastructure architecture and ensures infrastructure architecture is implemented as intended.
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies.
- 7+ years experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting infrastructure in a Linux environment.
- Bachelors degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience installing, configuring and supporting RedHat OpenShift 4 With Ansible.
- Experience supporting applications running on Docker and Kubernetes.
- 5 years of solid Linux Administration experience.
- RHCSA and RHCE certification is preferred.
This position requires HEAVY traveling to our customer sites.
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.