Intermedia Group, a leader in the staffing of cleared professionals, has an immediate need for our customer for the following. This is a salaried position, on site at Lackland AFB.TITLE: Senior Offensive Cyber Intel Associate - TS / SCI LOCATION: Lackland Air Force Base (zip 78236) CUSTOMER: US AIR FORCE CLEARANCE: Top Secret / SCITARGET COMPENSATION: $115,000 + full benefitsJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) Program Office at Lackland AFB, TX, has an immediate opening for an Acquisition Security Subject Matter Expert (SME).
The OCO program delivers Information Operations capabilities for the 24AF and Air Force Space Command (AFSPC).
Information Operations includes: Net Support, Net Defense, and Net Attack. OCO acquires, fields, and sustains OCO and counter-cyber capabilities for the Air Force and joint cyber warfighters.
Required tasks include:
Primary responsibility is to develop, coordinate and complete OPSEC Plans, Security Classification Guides andProgram Protection Plans for cyber programs.
Plan, advise, and execute the activities needed for programs/projects to meet the principles, criteria, procedures, and guidance of the NSA Unified Information Security (INFOSEC) Criteria (UIC) and cryptographic certification process.
Perform acquisitions planning to ensure contracts contain the proper specifications for National Security Administration (NSA) Type 1 certification and RMF deliverables.
Author, monitor, and record system information in RMF Knowledge Service (KS). Prepare and record system, security status, and portfolio management information into the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) for Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA); Security, Interoperability, Supportability, Sustainability, Usability (SISSU); Clinger Cohen Act; and other statutory compliance.
Author, review, certify, and/or maintain information awareness (IA) and security management plans to include RMF Implementation Plans, System Security Management Plans, Information Support Plans, Program Protection Plans (PPPs), Security Risk Analyses, Security Vulnerability and Countermeasure Analyses, Security Concepts of Operations, Operational Security (OPSEC) Plans, and other system/network security related documents.
Provide review, analysis, reporting, and tracking of Contractor IA and security activities and deliverables to include Contractor planning, development, implementation, and adherence to DoD IA policy, directives, instructions, and processes.
Author and review acquisition security related sections of all applicable acquisition and contracting program documentation.
Perform continual analysis, prepare and present IA and system security management for related reports and reviews.
Review and evaluate Contractor classified data submissions for compliance with the appropriate Security Classification Guide (SCG).
Ensure required security documentation (DD Form 254 etc.) is properly tailored and included in procurement packages for systems acquisition.
Provide security subject matter expert for overall acquisition security/program protection oversight and planning of Milestones B & C, other development and production, and sustainment decisions for multiple programs and projects in the Information Systems Security Program, the Public Key Infrastructure program, AFLCMC/HNC mission-specific programs and the collateral cyber weapon systems AFLCMC/HNC supports.
Assist assigned security managers with inputs, updates, and correction to the following documents: Systems Engineering Plan, Test and Evaluation Management Plan, SCGs, Operations Security Plans, and Life Cycle Cost Estimate inputs.
Top Secret / SCI
Program Protection Plan (PPP) creation is a major plus
CISSP certification desired
Working knowledge of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF); DoDI 8500.1, IA; and DoDI 8500.2
Masters Degree desired
8-10 years experience minimum
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:Full MS WORD ResumeRequired compensationContact informationAvailabilityUpon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in fullZeke Goulbourne Director of Business Development Government Solutions INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC. 131 Varick Street New York, NY 10013 Voice: 212-248-0100 Cell: 347-513-3874 Email:Zekeg@intermediagroup.com Corporate Web Site:https://intermediagroup.com/government/
VIEW JOBS12/24/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-24T00:00Our cybersecurity test team is searching for new members that can help us conduct functional analysis on systems and/or software to understand and identify vulnerabilities. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, learning new technology areas, this is the place for you. We provide a number of opportunities to learn ranging from on-the-job training with other team members to formal courses for unique technology areas.
We realize that no one will have all of these qualifications. We are looking for people that can bring a strong foundation in one of the listed areas and are motivated to learn the others. Position responsibilities can span from compliance testing to penetration testing, depending on skillset.
This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron at Lackland AFB, TX. This support includes the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E) plans, test cases, and reports according to established test methodologies and procedures.
* Perform functional testing at the system, interoperability, and integration test levels on various systems and networks under the direction of a Senior Test Engineer.
* Participate in all phases of software and hardware development to include requirements development, risk assessments, and acceptance criteria development.
* Coordinate with customers, test engineers, and range engineers to ensure the test infrastructure meets intelligence requirements, test objectives, and data collection requirements.
* Actively communicate throughout the acquisition process in order to influence development of a testable capability or product.
* Perform as a technology subject matter expert and provide advice to customers.
* Compile and analyze test results data to determine conformity of the product or capability to the requirements.
* Document change requests/deficiencies of the product or capability as a result of test data analysis.
* Actively participate cooperatively in Agile team planning and test execution.
* Interface with intelligence partners to determine intelligence support level of effort for cyber events.
* Research, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate intelligence data pertaining to cyber.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our "Family of Professionals!" Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Master's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience -OR- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of applicable experience -OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of applicable experience.
* Ability to interface with contractors developing the system under test (SUT) regarding test objectives, schedules, budgets, and methods of test.
* Current TOP SECRET/SCI (Single Scope Background Investigation). US Citizenship required.
* Must obtain the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certified Tester Foundational Level (CTFL) certification within 6 months of hire.
* Must obtain the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level-Test Analyst (CTAL-TA) certification within 2 years of hire.
* Must have good writing/oral presentation skills.
* Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Minimum of one year software testing for software / hardware applications or systems is required.
* Must have prior intelligence analysis experience directly related to cyber threat analysis.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Working knowledge of the following: Linux, Windows, VMware, OSI Model, Network traffic collection and analysis, enterprise network architecture, communication equipment and technologies, routers, mail and web servers, Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems, firewalls, anti-virus tools, and network traffic generation.
* Software Test automation experience.
* Programming or scripting skillset
* Understanding of AFIN & DODIN architecture.
* Understanding and knowledge of interfacing with US Intelligence community and US Cyber Command.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Colsa CorporationSan AntonioTX
VIEW JOBS1/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-16T00:00ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Critical Facility Technician.
The Critical Facility Technician ensures the smooth, efficient, profitable operation of the assigned building project by ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all required work and by attaining the utmost in customer satisfaction. Responsible for servicing, monitoring and maintaining all building and mission critical facilities equipment, both mechanical and electrical. Performs daily/weekly/monthly walk-throughs of customer facilities in support of data center and office operations. Performs tests and rounds, and analyzes the data to ensure proper functioning and operating parameters of all mechanical and electrical equipment. Assists with the preparation of Maintenance Operation Protocols (MOPs) as directed. Coordinates maintenance with outside vendors and oversees vendor maintenance. Ensures strict adherence to critical facility work rules and safety procedures.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.