Senior Network Engineer
Morgan & Morgan
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiffs law firm in the country, with offices in more than 40 cities, 4,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry. Our continued growth requires an increased focus in the ever-changing space of technology. To support our vision in driving technological advances, we are currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for the development, implementation and support of a reliable, secure and scalable voice and data network. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in managing a complex data network and proven ability to ensure high levels of voice and network availability. This is a hands-on position and will require the ability to support Cisco voice and network design, execution and support. The ideal candidate will have the ability to handle multiple functions simultaneously and independently.
- Develop and deploy strategic voice and network plans to meet current and future business requirements. Provide technical expertise and problem resolution for escalated requests
- Support routers, switches, WLANs, firewalls, and remote access
- Design and execute plans to remediate voice and network risks and outages
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation of policies, processes, and procedures
- Manage deployment of infrastructure voice and network technologies consistent with corporate standards
- Provide guidance and mentor less senior members of the voice and network team
- Analyze remote monitoring reports to identify capacity and performance issues and manage their remediation efforts.
- Lead complex troubleshooting efforts on voice, video and network infrastructure.
- Work with technologies that include, but are not limited to, Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, IM & Presence, Contact Center Express, VCS Expressways, voice gateways (MGCP, H.323, SIP/CUBE)(Analog & ISDN signaling), Wireless LAN, routing, switching, VPN, Firewalls.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Expertise with Cisco Call Managers
- Expertise with Cisco Jabber
- Expertise with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and VPN concentrators
- Expertise with Video Conferencing
- Expertise with SIP trunking
- Expertise with Cisco Prime & Solarwinds monitoring and management tools
- Extensive experience with IP suite of protocols
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco Unity Connections
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a natural aptitude for dealing with people
- Excellent time management skills, must be capable of multi-tasking in a high workload environment
- Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k, 2k experience
- BGP, EIGRP
- SAN switching, iSCSI, FCOE
- Expertise with Cisco Firewalls
- Expertise in WAN Optimization
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO