Senior .Net Software Engineer
Trenton , NJ 08648
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior .net Software Engineer
$115 – 125k
Seeking a senior team member to support the development and maintenance of a portal-based website for a claims management firm specializing in class action settlements and bankruptcy trusts. Website enables participating clients to upload/submit claim data (via input screens or Excel documents) and supporting documentation (PDFs/TIFFs). The site is also the primary management tool used by internal users.
Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic; good work quality, be a self-starter, quick learner, and able to work independently as well as work on a team.
The Software Engineer III is a part of an agile development team who is involved in all stages of development from design and development to testing and deployment. This person has a strong technical background, excellent IT skills, is experienced in designing, and possesses the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Working with an agile team to design, develop, test and maintain web and mobile applications.
- Work on system maintenance and enhancement requests that includes web and database development.
- Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server to manage code and work items.
- Analyze data and create reports.
- Perform Unit testing and Code Reviews.
- Work on researching and resolving production issues.
- Sharing knowledge and training other team members.
- Create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration.
- Design and develop new Software solutions.
- Apply mature development practices like automated testing and CI/CD
- Build high quality code by following the SOLID principles and leveraging software design patterns.
- Proficient in designing micro services architecture and building scalable systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6+ years of programming experience.
- Expertise with ASP.NET MVC, C#, JQuery, and Angular 2.
- Expertise in MS SQL server (2008 and above), SQL programming;
- Strong knowledge in OO design, software development life cycle, version control; Web service, MS reporting, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience using the development controls from Telerik.
- Experience developing, testing and maintaining web and mobile applications in Agile environments
- Knowledge in building hybrid applications using tools like Cordova.
- Knowledge in REST and SOAP services.
- Knowledge in building Code first applications
- Managing servers in private cloud infrastructure