Senior .Net Developer (1+ Year Contract)
Two95 International Inc.
Lansing , MI 48901
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sr .Net Developer
Type: 1+ Year
ADA Section 508 accessibility software testing, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web API, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, .NET Core framework and SQL Server
- Re-write of legacy software and provide production/operational support using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Develop and design solutions. May review and advise on design solutions developed by others.
Comply with programming standards, processes, and evaluate and identify opportunities for programming standardization.
- Use of .net coding standards and integration processes/objects/framework that can be leveraged for an IT Solution.
- Work with the solutions architect to set up guidelines/processes on code review.
- 5 years of experience directing the analysis, definition, and documenting of system and business requirements with clients, for large scale systems. Business process design and re-engineering.
- 5 years of experience developing technical designs in consultation with application/solution architects to set direction of design and development for large application development projects. Review technical design and specification for completeness and conformance to quality standards, especially as a mentor to less experienced systems analysts.
- 5 years of experience developing system and unit test plans, test data and scripts regression testing, and performance/stress testing for application validation and verification. Manage defect tracking for large scale systems implementation.
- 3 years of responsive design application development experience.
- Experience with ADA Section 508 accessibility software testing, such as JAWS reader software
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!