Senior Mobile Software Engineer
Boulder , CO 80301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Location: Boulder, CO
- As of Friday, March 13, 2020, Peaksware/TrainingPeaks employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote on-boarding to the best of our ability. An in-person meeting at the office may be required to provide equipment and/or VPN access to enable remote work, or a delayed start may occur depending upon government orders and regulations at the time.
At TrainingPeaks, we are passionate about helping our customers train the right way and achieve their fitness goals. TrainingPeaks creates smart and effective endurance training solutions, including web and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Our products help athletes commit to a clear goal, structure their training to work out smarter, and monitor their progress as they work toward their event.
Some of our more widely known partners include USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Triathlon Australia, Cycling Australia, US Rowing, and many more!
TrainingPeaks is a subsidiary of Peaksware Holdings.
What will I do?
- Play an integral role on our Coach Tools team as the sole mobile software engineer helping to develop tools for coaches and athletes to better communicate and collaborate within our mobile application
- Collaborate on projects, bug fixes, and solutioning with the mobile team
- Share your knowledge and expertise through mentorship
- Address problems of scale, refactor code, and be a decision-maker in an Agile environment
Our tech stack:
- iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android (Kotlin, Java), Dart/Flutter
- AWS, SQL Server Database
- C#, .NET
- Tools: Targetprocess, GitHub, Asana
- CI/CD, TDD, automated testing
How will I make an impact?
- As a member of the Coach Tools team, you will help create and implement effective solutions for coaches and athletes on our platform
- Our products are used all around the globe by hundreds of thousands of athletes and coaches, which creates unique and interesting challenges to solve
- Our mobile application has greatly evolved over the years, using new and old patterns, requiring creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Languages: Senior-level experience with mobile languages: iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Communication and collaboration: You thrive in a collaborative environment, enjoy working as a part of a team to solve challenges, and strive to communicate clearly and listen well
- Leadership: You take initiative and are driven to move processes forward, find solutions, and deliver your best work
- Mentorship: You love sharing your experience and knowledge with others
- Experience with or drive to learn Dart/Flutter
- Experience as an endurance coach and/or athlete is a plus but not a requirement
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- 401(k) 5% match
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- On-site workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
TrainingPeaks is a member of the Peaksware family of companies including Alfred Publishing, MakeMusic, TrainingPeaks, and TrainHeroic. Peaksware was recognized as #15 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list and five times by Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work"! Through our unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions to help users on their individual journeys of skill development and improvement.