Senior Mobile App Developer
Kansas City , MO 64109
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who We Are:
At Daupler, we have a big vision to help cities respond to emergencies and prevent water contamination. As a well-funded KC based startup (Techstars Alum), we are rapidly expanding and looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer who is excited about helping cities solve real problems that impact public health. As a high growth technology company, who were recognized as a Techstars Impact company for our ability to safeguard public health, and are looking for people who are excited about helping our journey to make public health emergencies like Flint, Michigan a thing of the past.
A little more about us:
Demand for Daupler spikes amid COVID-19 as more GovTech customers work from home
Fast Growing KC Tech Startup Experiences Uptick
Who We Need:
Daupler is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile App Developer to join our team. In this role, you will take a leading role in developing both IoS and Android apps for our Daupler system. You will evaluate both business and technology needs to recommend approaches that satisfy the mobile user base. You should be well versed in the latest mobile technologies and a self-starter who can drive projects end-to-end. By accomplishing these goals, you will gain a deeper understanding of municipal operations, how the Daupler platform can dramatically improve their entity and employees lives, and gain the skills needed to be successful in your craft.
Were looking for candidates with the following:
- Grit: You possess a consistent drive to overachieve against your personal and professional goals.
- Curiosity: You have a desire to learn about the utility industry, our customers pain points, and provide thoughtful solutions to their biggest problems.
- Impact: You enjoy taking on big, important challenges as well as the small things, because you aim to provide value today. You can apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Empathy: In all of your actions, you strive to convey an understanding and respect for the needs of others. You keep the customer, not your own agenda, at the forefront of your decisions.
- Openness: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- One Team: You can effectively and concisely communicate with your teammates to motivate and inspire prospects
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of mobile software development experience
- Experience in developing both IoS and Android applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Remote workers are encouraged to apply.
Not a must, but a plus:
Previous experience in the utilities/water/govtech space; experience working for software startup
- Competitive salaries along with company equity so early contributors benefit from our success.
- Flexible and casual work environment.
- Time Off is essential. We provide unlimited vacation for all employees.
- Well provide all the resources you need to do your best work.