This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We have an urgent need for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant in Cleveland, OH.
This person needs to have multiple Dynamics CRM implementations under their belt. This is a senior level position, more of an architect type would be ideal.
This is a 6 month contract that could extend for 12months +.
The CRM Technical Consultant will act as a technical SME for customer and internal technical teams on Dynamics CRM projects which includes implementations, customizations, migrations, etc. As the Dynamics CRM Consultant, you will be involved in all aspects of implementing CRM solutions from presales, workshops, design, customization, and go-live. Other responsibilities include project management, configuration, and support. The consultant will be responsible for reviewing client's business processes and requirements, proposing the best technical solution, and performing several of the technical tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. The candidate must be detail-oriented, be able to multitask, be organized, and have the ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Architect and design CRM system, customizations, portals, and reports.
- Provide technical leadership in implementing Dynamics CRM solution. Configure the application to meet the client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Lead technical discussions with clients and internal teams. Provide infrastructure recommendations and establish best practices for CRM.
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, recommend solutions, translate functional requirements into technical solutions, and provide estimates for development.
- Integrate CRM solution with Digital marketing, Email Campaigning, Sitecore CMS, Event Registration solutions etc.
- Work with the functional team to identify opportunities for improvement in business processes through technical automation or designing integrations.
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies. Data migration and integration mappings using Web Services etc.
- Develop Microsoft CRM strategies, best practices and approaches.
- Train client members on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Provide technical and administrative training.
- Mentor the developers working on the project.
- Create technical specifications documentation.
- Develop high level project work plans.
- Provide technical support to existing CRM clients.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in computer science, management information systems (MIS), or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5+ years consulting experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience implementing large packaged CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, etc. of which 3 years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required
- Experience with full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Expertise in architectural and technical aspects of MS Dynamics CRM such as installations, architecture design, performance tuning, high availability, load balancing and failover, troubleshooting etc.
- Experience in customizing Dynamics CRM Forms, Views and Dashboards. Creating and implementing custom Dynamics Business processes and Custom workflows.
- Expert knowledge of sales management, marketing and/or customer service business processes. Analyze Front Office processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Developing and deploying unmanaged Dynamics Solutions.
- Demonstrated organizational, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications preferred.
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume and rate expectations using the link below!