Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Veterinary Emergency Group (VEG) is a fast-growing, venture-backed, Veterinary ER and Urgent care business. We are changing the face of Veterinary Emergency medicine and Urgent Care. Our mission is simple, helping people and their pets when they need it most.
Veterinary Emergency Group is hiring for a Manager, Strategy & Growth. This individual will be involved in every strategic aspect of the business, report directly to the President and have significant opportunity for growth, including equity and management responsibilities.
This role is a blend of multiple roles: Business Manager, Financial Analyst, Business Development, Assistant, Operations and Marketing but the common thread is youll be incredibly important to our company. We have a start-up culture: casual attire, dog-friendly, coffee/tea & endless snacks, flexible hours, team outings, and lets not forget, industry leading compensation, annual bonuses, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K with company match, an unlimited vacation policy, true work/life balance, weekly groceries, and so. much. more.
Examples of What Youll Do:
- Execution of the management teams vision and goals as they pertain to the business growth plan
- Interact with the entire company from CEO to doctors to support staff
- Strategic projects Partnerships (business or philanthropic), M&A diligence, KPIs, Financial analysis, Budgeting, Ad Hoc Projects
- Board meeting preparation and investor communications. This could include presentation creation, scheduling and coordination
- Develop financial strategies & new site business plans with clear goals and execution plan
- Travel with the team for new sites, marketing campaigns, acquisitions, conferences and meetings as needed
- Overall monitoring of information flow to the management team
What Well Look For:
- Strong professional background finance, investments, consulting or strategy will stand out
- A whiz in Excel and financial modeling
- 2+ years of experience, GPA and college are not important to us
- Whatever it takes attitude roll up sleeves attitude and ownership mentality
- Analytical mind
- Super, ridiculously organized
- Grit, Coachability, and most importantly a super-human work ethic
- Industry-leading compensation+ annual bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- All the snacks, coffee and tea you could dream of!
- Flexible hours & true work/life balance