Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Living State Tested Nursing Assistant (Stna)
Cincinnati , Ohio 45227
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Kenwood by Senior Star is seeking State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA.)Senior Star
is an organization whose corporate philosophy is based on profound respect in everything we do, both with our associates, as well as our residents and their families.
Senior Star's mission is toUnite and Serve
. We unite as exceptional stewards for seniors and those who love them, and serve as thoughtful spokespeople for senior living.
Our Values guide our way. WeCommit
to fiscal responsibility.Honor
what we do.Respect
each associate.At Senior Star we PROMISE to do for each other withLOVE.Check out what working for Senior Star is all about:http://www.seniorstar.com/culture-video/
Senior Star is certified a great place to work!http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/senior-star
(over 1200 assocIAtes surveyed)94% GREAT CHALLENGES96% GREAT ATMOSPHERE93% GREAT REWARDS97% GREAT PRIDE94% GREAT COMMUNICATION93% GREAT BOSSES
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY92%
PEOPLE CELEBRATE SPECIAL EVENTS AROUND HERE.92%
I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE WAYS WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY.91%
I FEEL I MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.91%
MY WORK HAS SPECIAL MEANING: THIS IS NOT "JUST A JOB".90%
WHEN I LOOK AT WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH, I FEEL A SENSE OF PRIDE.Available Shifts and Hours:Full-time or Part-time shifts availableRequired Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Must have satisfactorily completed the orientation and training program, or a competency evaluation or possess a current certification as a Nurses Aide, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide, Dementia or Memory Care Aide or STNA
- If responsible for medication duties, must have satisfactorily completed a state-approved medication course and maintain current certification
- Have completed community and regulatory training requirements
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Be physically, mentally and emotionally equipped to carry out the responsibilities of the position
- Demonstrate a commitment to upholding the principles and philosophy of Assisted Living
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Treats all information regarding the community, business or residents as confidential
- Strong desire to improve the lives of seniors and an embracement of the Senior Star corporate mission and philosophy