Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Linux/Windows Admin
Annapolis Junction , MD 20701
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Education and Clearance
- BS & 5 years experience
- TS/SCI FS
- Level IAT-II (DoD 8570) Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED
Day to day activities may include expertise in the following:
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Strong Linux and Windows system administration experience
- Knowledge of CentOS or Red Hat Linux
- Centrify, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft DNS
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.