Senior Java Software Engineer
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sense Corp has an opportunity for a Senior Java Engineer. Candidates should have experience with Full Stack Development.
- Serves as development lead for Scrum team and responsible for compliance with defined architecture, design, coding, security, and quality standards
- Supports architecture team in analyzing evolving technical solution and identifying impacts to infrastructure
- Conducts code reviews and completes pull requests in addition to hands-on full-stack development work
- Drives successful project completion in varied complex situations despite challenges
- Oversees implementation and execution of automated unit test cases according to defined project testing strategies
- Builds strong trusting relationships with the client stakeholders and/or client project team
- Mentors/coaches development team members to deliver successfully while motivating and supporting them to achieve their individual development objectives
- Fosters collaborative environment to drive team success
- Displays ideal behaviors and is role model for the team
- Works on-site at Austin-based client locations
- 1-3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience/technical knowledge of:
- Custom application development using object-oriented programming Java/J2EE technologies: Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Transaction Management
- De-coupled responsive web-based user interface development: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NgRx
- Fundamental database concepts, including data modeling and integration in Oracle or MS SQL Server utilizing Hibernate ORM and Spring Data Access
- REST/SOAP-based web services patterns and microservices architecture
- Agile development and distributed code repository management (i.e. Git)
- Accessibility and security standards
- Experience with Java test frameworks such as JUnit and TestNG and familiarity with automated testing methodologies and frameworks is a plus
- Experience implementing solutions in the leading cloud providers, including AWS and MS Azure, is a plus
- Bachelors degree
- Public Sector (State and Local Government) consulting experience is preferred
- Will consider C2C
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.