VIEW JOBS12/5/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-04T00:00<p>Tech Firefly is partnering with a space technology company in Westminister CO, United States. We are looking for a Java DevOps Engineer having experience with Terraform, AWS experience & Bash scripting experience. Hiring Immediately!!!</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Work Location: Westminster, Colorado</strong><br></p><p><strong>NO H1Bs</strong><br></p><p><strong>Non Locals are fine</strong></p>We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.<p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>4+ years of experience in IT and Software Development</li> <li>1+ year of hands-on experience with Terraform</li> <li>At least 2 years of hands-on AWS experience</li> <li>1+ year experience managing Java microservices in public cloud environments</li> <li>CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)</li> <li>Experience helping development teams implement IaC for Java microservices a big plus</li> <li>Java springboot development experience a big plus</li> <li>Bash scripting and Ruby expertise a plus</li> <li>Strong communication skills</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul><li><strong>Free Dental, Vision and Life insurance</strong></li></ul><p><br></p>Tech FireflyDenverCO
VIEW JOBS12/2/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-01T00:00Job Description
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate Senior Back-End Developer to develop software using some of the most cutting-edge technologies and capabilities on the market, providing you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. These capabilities currently include: real time streaming and alerting using Apache Storm, high-throughput data ingest into RDBMS and NoSQL data stores, batch analytics with MapReduce/Spark, RESTful Web Service development, Entity-relationship modeling via a graph database and Lucene, and Natural Language Processing all available within Amazon Web Services. You'll even be given the opportunity to participate in annual hackathons where you'll be given a week to work on anything that piques your interest! You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Researches, designs, and develops software systems using industry proven design patterns and leveraging open source products when possible.
* Staying educated on current technology trends is strongly encouraged to be able to recommend new and innovative solutions.
* A strong desire to learn. We are a constantly evolving program always willing to push the boundaries of what's possible.
* Involved in all stages of the application lifecycle to include software development, systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, and deployment.
* Effectively communicate within an agile team to execute established development processes and tasks which is paramount to yours and the team's success.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
* A minimum 10 years of related work experience.
* 10 years or more of object-oriented software development experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Key-value Data Stores (i.e. Accumulo, HBase, Cassandra)
* Document-Oriented Data Stores (i.e. Elasticsearch, Solr)
* Graph Databases (i.e. OrientDB, Neo4j)
* Hadoop MapReduce and/or Apache Spark
* Apache Storm
* Amazon Web Services
* Experience with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and OGC WMS/WFS
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and Denver Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Caci International Inc.DenverCO
VIEW JOBS11/26/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-24T00:00Overview
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Java Developer in our Denver, CO office. This person would work at the client site in Westminster, CO (about 15 minutes north of Denver).
The Senior Java Developer will participate on an agile delivery team and deliver high quality solutions by adhering to agile engineering best practices. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with stakeholders, end users, and functional and technical team members, in order to deliver quality solutions to our clients.
* Develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software as a member of an agile team of software developers and testers.
* Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively.
* Participate in a software development process that is user-centric with leading agile engineering philosophies (test driven development, test automation, continuous integration and delivery).
* Deliver high quality solutions to our clients by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
* 7+ years demonstrated experience with web design and development
* Experience working with the Spring framework, preferably Spring Boot
* Development experience with object-oriented programming in Java
* Experience working on integration-related projects (e.g. API Management, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices)
* Experience working as a software developer on an Agile team
* Strong written and verbal communication
Preferred skills and education:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
* Development experience with AWS cloud or related technologies
* Development experience with one or more of the leading UI frameworks, such as Angular, React, Redux, or similar
* Demonstrated experience developing API services in Java
* Consulting industry experience working with external clients
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.