Node is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Node is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer with Java expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented capabilities.
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with Java development and related technologies
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with cloud-based BIG data systems, including Kibana/ElasticSearch
- 4+ years of experience with Agile software development
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Possesses or quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- DHS experience
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)Company Overview:
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities
Our customers Mission is our Mission. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner
We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence
Our mantra is ~Simple * Secure * Speed~in delivery of innovative services and solutions
Thanks & Regards,
571 360 4341