VIEW JOBS1/26/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-26T00:00A career in our Customer Service practice, within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability. Our team helps organisations improve their customer interface, service delivery, and middle and back office operations. We use customer insights and market analytics to help our clients make smarter decisions, integrate products and services, and optimise their customer operations to enable sustainable growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
* Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Focus on building trusted relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include, service operations, and product innovation and development.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Certifications Preferred: APICS CSCP, APICS CPIM, ISM CPSM, ISM CSM, or ISC CPSD
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in operations management including operationalizing business strategies and transforming the value chain functions from product development through supply chain, manufacturing, distribution and product service / support.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in Operations Strategy and Transformation, or Service Operations, is preferred.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in contributing to the development of a business vision and managing complex business initiatives through the assessment, design and implementation of Operational improvements, including people, process and technology changes including;
* Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment, and leveraging diverse views to encourage innovation and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement by providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
* Delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative and the following abilities;
* Identifying and addressing client needs;
* Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
* Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex operational and financial data;
* Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences;
* Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates; and,
* Developing thought leadership and innovating Operational consulting approaches and offerings.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success working with or implementing operations focused technology that support the following processes including Network optimization, demand planning/forecasting, sourcing/ e-sourcing, maintenance, enterprise asset management, materials management, preferred.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in analytics, modeling and business case development using Excel and other tools to support diagnosis/analysis of specific issues related to Operations (e.g. modeling end to end supply chain costs, inventory analysis).
VIEW JOBS1/24/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-24T00:00Remote Position - US BASED ONLY
What you will do
The platforming program manager supports technical director in creating hardware platforms and component reuse by creating business cases and setting up platforming programs within NBUs. The Platforming Program Manager is responsible for establishing operational processes, governance and KPI's; project cost models and quantify platforming impact; oversee risk and lifecycle management of hardware platforms.
Works under minimal supervision and in conjunction with leaders across all functional groups. Acts independently to resolve challenges and to address opportunities related to the platforming.
How you will do it
* Establish operational processes, infrastructure, KPIs, and governance model to launch CoE operations
* Support and document collaboration between Platform CoE and cross functional CoPs to pro-actively drive consolidation and re-use
* Projecting cost models and quantifying platforming impact
* Overseeing risk and lifecycle management of platforms
* Work with functional group leadership to identify program scope, budget, schedule, resources, and business case
* Lead program kick-off to assemble team, provide program overview including scope, budget and schedule and communicate team member expectations
* Lead team meetings with all functional areas to track progress, identify issues and develop action plans
* Adhere to the JCI internal product development process, holding team members accountable for their deliverables in accordance to requirements and verifying completion of each deliverable
* Manage program budget, accounting for both capital and expense spending by month and by function; for over budget items, document action to recover budget.
* Work with Finance, Project Management and Product Management update the business case on an ongoing basis to ensure financials are properly represented.
* Manage the program scope, ensuring that any scope changes after Phase 1 Exit are documented, communicated and approved prior to including in schedule
* Prepare for and report on program status at the Monthly Program Reviews communicating progress on any prior month identified issues
* Adapt communication style in response to varying situations, groups, and cultures
* Engage and inform others to ensure the desired outcome
* Adjust efforts and approaches to meet goals and deadlines
* Analyze and draw conclusions based on less-than-complete data
* Works under general direction to define and execute development projects to achieve business objectives
* Builds a strong and integrated global team across design centers in US (Milwaukee), India and China.
* Develops a strong working network with peers and functional leaders globally
* Provides leadership to maintain a culture that is driven to execute projects with speed and agility with proper consideration to cost, schedule and scope.
* Encourages excellence, drives accountability and a sense of urgency
* Directs team to define product architectures that maintain alignment with broader platforms and system architectures
* Maintains effective relations with customers, suppliers and partners
* Fosters an environment of integrity and high ethical standards that aligns with the Johnson Controls Core Values
* Works with leaders from across the business to leverage technology development and share best practices
What we look for
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing programs/projects OR experience working on a program team as a functional lead
* Strong leadership and project management skills; ability to organize and influence people to action
* Experience in product lifecycle management and associated tools and systems
* Expertise in hardware electrical design and processing platforms; knowledge of software systems
* Capable of translating technical specifications to business potential and prioritizing accordingly
* Ability to communicate effectively in a technical environment, including in front of C-level and VP-level stakeholders
* Demonstrated organizational skills, including project planning, project management, and team building
* Experience with a wide variety of structured problem solving processes and reporting tools, including Microsoft PowerPoint
* Excellent understanding of financial concepts
* Ability to work in a global team environment
* PMP Certification
* Agile Certification in SM, PO or ART role
* Experience working in manufacturing organizations
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Johnson Controls, Inc.MilwaukeeWI
VIEW JOBS1/24/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-24T00:00What you will do
Under general direction, acts as the on-site project leader to plan, execute, and complete HVAC projects with assigned customers in a safe and cost effective manner. Performs or delegates tasks as required to execute and fully complete assigned projects including: hardware design, system programming, installation coordination, system and network commissioning and project closeout. Responsible for the overall financial results of assigned projects including: costs, project billings, and collections. Maintains both customer satisfaction and profitable and accurate project financial results. Actively pursues selling change orders. Coordinates communication with the customer during all phases of the project. Ensures proper execution of warranty. Provides work direction to subcontractors, electrical installers, technicians, designers, and administration as necessary. Ensures work performed is in compliance with state, local and Federal legal requirements and operates on the job with the highest of ethics. Adheres and ensures Johnson Controls staff and subcontractors adhere to all safety standards.
How you will do it
* Completes typical installation hardware design and software programming using established standards as required. Provides detailed information to communicate design and operation to customers, Johnson Controls staff and subcontractors.
* Actively pursues additional work through change orders. Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and/or scheduling changes. Communicates both technical and business related issues with the clients.
* Manages the selection, ordering, budget and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned via our web-based tool process.
* Secures pricing and availability from outside vendors and suppliers, mechanical and electrical subcontractors including scope, terms and conditions. May request several bids in pricing process. Oversees subcontractor payment and billing processes.
* Provides jobsite coordination for panel and field device physical locations. Ensures installation is in accordance with Johnson Controls standards and project requirements.
* Manages and completes the loading, device verification, and commissioning of all system controllers as required. Validates complete system functionality and resolves issues with subcontractors and others to ensure proper operation. Provides accurate project as-built and commissioning documentation.
* Manages costs, billings and collections. Completes project billings in a timely and accurate format to the client. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow through best business practices and continuous improvement metrics.
* Provides coaching, mentoring and technical assistance to System Technicians, Electrical Installers and System Designers. Provides technical assistance to subcontractors. Ensures that delegated tasks are done accurately, on-time, billed, within budget and within scope of the contract.
* Effectively communicates the status of projects to management as required and provides monthly forecasts of revenue, costs, and gross margin.
* Sends warranty letter to JCI customer upon substantial completion of project and ensures proper execution of warranty.
* Develops project plans and coordinates the required resources to ensure timely and cost effective installation and completion of assigned projects.
* Performs site-specific training for owner/operator on the total system in full or with assistance. Ensures owner/operator has been trained. Provides proper documentation and manuals for system operation.
* Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with contractors, clients, consultants and subcontractors. Attends job progress meetings as required.
* Coordinates with Project Engineers on bundled jobs to deliver cost efficient solutions that exceed customer expectations.
* Follows all safety standards and has the highest regard for employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
Minimum of a technical Associates Degree with four years of field experience or six years of equivalent related field experience in the HVAC industry. Must have relevant technical hands on experience in systems design and commissioning of digital HVAC controls systems. Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience. Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently. Strong personal computer skills. Must have knowledge of control theory and HVAC systems and equipment.
* Knowledge of project accounting, costing principals and contracting preferred.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Johnson Controls, Inc.MilwaukeeWI
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.