Senior Ios Developer
Phoenix , AZ 85085
Atrilogys direct client is seeking a Senior iOS Developer
to join their team in northern, Phoenix, AZ
on a contract to hire
basis. In this role, you will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Your primary functions are to design, develop, document, test/debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, Mobile Developers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs. On occasion, you may also interact with 3rd
-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
This is an advanced-level role occupied by those demonstrating in-depth technical and/or business knowledge within their respective areas of specialization. Incumbents work independently on complex work assignments and may determine methods and procedural approaches on new assignments. In addition, responsibilities include serving as resources to internal and 3rd
-party team members on escalated technical issues and analyzing and designing specifications for less experienced team members to execute.Required Skills &
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 4 additional years of IT experience beyond the minimum required, in lieu of a degree
- 6+ years of mobile application development experience
- 2+ years of Swift 4 development experience
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- UIKit experience
- Experience working in TDD environments using XCTest framework
- Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Banking application development
- Java web application expertise
- Experience with code management tools such as Git or RTC
- Experience with build and test automation
- Skills in Android (Native Java) or Windows (C#) application development preferred
- Experience with Human-Computer Interaction
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.