Senior Integrated Producer (Digital & Print)
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Integrated Producer has 7+ years of experience in multichannel tactics for advertising. They are creative problem solvers whose production expertise allows them to guide development efforts for print and digital tactics. Strong leadership skills help them oversee the project teams activities, as they are accountable for the overall quality of work in conjunction with functional leads, ensuring goals are met and projects delivered on time and on budget.
They are great communicators, motivators and project managers with an innate ability to get things done. As a result they wear many hats. They advise teams and clients on best practices, scope and pricing, and present concepts and work. They are able to build strong, resilient relationships with internal departments and external clients.
They manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Copywriting, Studio, Print Production, Editorial, User Experience, Technology, and Quality Assurance. They have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. They have experience with client side submission platforms, MLR requirements, and timings. Whether its advising on the feasibility of creative concepts, involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
- Work with account and functional leads to develop scopes of work, timing and pricing based on business and functional requirements.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans, including timelines and estimates
- Responsible for allocation technology and UX resources for banner, email, and website update projects in conjunction with Resource Manager and functional leads.
- Monitor and advise print production resources, including studio, art buying, retouching, and external partners on impending resource needs and project requirements as they shift day to day.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Partner with Account Management to track and report project actuals.
- Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams.
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
- Monitor and ensure success of all MLR activities, including submission systems/platforms, submission requirements, reference and support materials.
- Oversight and direction on all routing activities, working with a traffic management platform system. General understanding and experience with Comps, manuscript, layout, blueline/production copy.
- Working knowledge of executing static digital assets for e-publications, web placement and digital counterparts to print pieces
- Experience with managing smaller digital projects, including banners, emails, and website updates.
- 7+ years of experience as a Traffic Manager, Account Executive/Coordinator, Associate/Print Producer, or Project Manager in an agency.
- BA / BS or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in regulated industries such as healthcare or finance is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors and third party offerings.
- Knowledge of all major common print tactics.
Competitive salary and benefits package.