Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Information Security Analyst
Tygart Technology, Inc.
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tygart is currently seeking anSenior Information Security Analyst
to join our team supporting a Federal Civilian Agency the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to provide subject matter expertise to the governments Security Program Management Office (SPMO) and Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
This position requires that the candidate have, or be able to achieve, apublic trust
security clearance. Candidate should assume that work will regularly be performed on site at the Government facility in NW Washington, DC (metro-accessible).Responsibilities include:
Operating, maintaining, and improving security incident response processes, tools and systems. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all potential security incidents are identified and actively managed before they can pose a risk to the IT infrastructure and stakeholders. Specific responsibilities include using a wide variety of tools such as Splunk, Fire power, Symantec to identify, prioritize, and manage potential security incidents.Qualifications:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years of IT security-related experience
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP or equivalent
- Experience with TCP/IP networking (LAN, WAN, DMZ) systems
- Knowledge of network security, current information security threats and incident management concepts and practices
- Good organizational and communication skills to be able to interface with client and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and a solid understanding of IT Security concepts to include security operations, incident handling & response, security engineering, and vulnerability & patch management
- Ability to work with other team members and groups, work with competing priorities, and possess strong customer focus.
- Operational security & incident response experience with tools such as Sourcefire IDS/IPS, Antivirus, Vulnerability Scanners, and SIEM
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, GWEB, GSSP-JAVA, GSSP-.NET)
- Certification and accreditation experience
- Familiarity with NIST and federal standards such as OMB & FISMA
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For information on Tygart and our career openings, please visithttp://www.tygart.com/careers/