Senior Information Security Analyst (IT Security Engineer)
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and exciting Information Security Team protecting patients data and supporting world changing product that has a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our growing team and use your exceptional technical skills to help us deliver on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine. Our products are used by over a thousand healthcare institutions globally and provide world leading capabilities for the analysis of genomic, clinical, and imaging data.
As a IT Security Engineer you will join the InfoSec team and ensure the implementation of the company security strategy, roadmap and risk management plan.
- Be responsible for the overall security of defined areas (e.g. Cloud Infrastructure Security, Secure development, etc.),
- Control, monitor and enhance defined security policies, processes and controls,
- Provide security expertise for defined projects, departments or areas,
- Assess, prevent and mitigate Information Security Risks related to this scope,
- Coordinate large Information Security technical projects,
- Provide expertise on internal/external security issues or incidents and implement long-term remediation,
- Be responsible for defined Security Solutions management and performance (e.g. Vulnerability Scanner, IDS/IPS),
- Proactively challenges company security postures (via technical audit or continuous improvement),
- Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology or Security,
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Security ,
- Expert in several of the following areas:
- Cloud Security / Systems & Network security / Secure Development / Security Logging and Monitoring / Risk Assessment / Vulnerability Management / Privilege Access Management / WAF,
- Experience working within an information security compliant company (e.g. ISO 27001 or equivalent),
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Great team-worker,
- Proactive, rigorous, practical thinker,
- Certifications are a plus (CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP).
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible and friendly working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Fantastic office locations in Switzerland, France, and USA
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
Start: ASAP (or as agreed) ,
Contract type: Permanent full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.