Senior Implementation Engineer - Ecommerce
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Vertebrae is seeking a well-organized, customer-centric Senior Implementation Engineer. This position engages with our enterprise clients throughout implementation with the overall objective of getting our clients live on our immersive commerce platform. Through daily stand-ups, weekly tactical, and monthly strategic meetings, this team creatively conquers the work required to complete projects, enhance functional processes, and create a well-supported, communicated and executed implementation experience for our customers.
To be successful in this role, you must be both empathetic to time-strapped client technical team members but also capable of creatively collaborating with customers to overcome potential hurdles that arise during complex site integrations. Applicants that have an appreciation for helping deliver beautiful shopping experiences for end-consumers will find this role richly rewarding as you will have the chance to work with some of the highest-profile consumer-facing brands in the world.
- Work and communicate directly with project managers and customers, specifically the customers IT and Engineering resources, to ensure that project work is completed.
- Ensures work is well defined, changes to requirements are managed, issues arising are tracked and dealt with in a timely fashion, customer satisfaction is attended to throughout the engagement.
- Understands how to prioritize work in a proactive manner. Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Delivers the full scope of the contract and understands how to manage scope creep and/or scope change.
- Document processes and knowledge base articles to increase efficiency and reduce required work effort.
- Regularly communicate with internal teams and clients on project and task status, risks, and issues.
- Collaborate with internal and external user experience resources to convert experience mock-ups into functional web-based shopping experiences.
- 3+ years of prior experience in a customer-facing technology role or Technical Consulting service position.
- Ability to multi-task in a project-oriented environment.
- Be comfortable talking with customers.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills using industry-accepted best-practices and tools.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience guiding ecommerce clients through implementation/onboarding is a plus.
- Highly organized, personable, adaptable and persistent