Senior Human Resources Generalist
Needham , MA 02492
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about Human Resources and looking for a place to grow? Are you a true generalist by nature and motivated by learning about various aspects of HR? Allego is a growing and an exciting company that has a great new role in our HR team for you! Your success will be measured on building trust, executing great programs and events, and the success of all our employees.
Youll work hand in hand with our Chief People Officer (CPO) to support the growth and success of Allego. Being a small company and team, you will get exposure to all different areas of the business. The ideal candidate isnt afraid to dive into new areas, ask questions, and truly enjoys learning what other people do in their roles.
- HRIS Management: You will be responsible for ensuring the data integrity of our HRIS system ADP WorkForce Now as well as the file organization and management of employee related files in our Google Drive
- Onboarding Administration & Facilitation: You will serve as the first point of contact for our New Hires, focusing on a best in class onboarding experience including first day orientation for all new hires
- Benefits Administration: Working with the CPO, you will manage day to day benefit related needs such as education of employees, enrollment support for new hires, education and programming around benefits, and more. You will also play a key role in ACA Reporting and the Open Enrollment process every April
- Compensation: Assist with the yearly compensation benchmarking and the delivery of compensation programs
- Diversity and Inclusion: You will serve as a key member to help drive and develop D&I programs at Allego
- Talent Acquisition: Assist in the recruitment efforts when needed but primarily support the recruiter with the ATS, offer letters, background checks, reporting and other duties associated with the recruitment process.
- Development: Assisting the CPO, you will help with the development of corporate training programs
- Process and Procedures: Assist in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures. Keep abreast of regulatory changes in order to ensure compliance in the areas of job responsibilities, and recommend improvements or changes as needed for compliance and/or department efficiency
- Culture: Help drive and maintain company culture by assisting in delivering employee engagement surveys, developing programs to support and grow the culture, and maintain a pulse on cultural changes.
- Immigration: Work directly with an Immigration Attorney to apply for different types of work visas for new and current employees when needed
- Employer Branding: Partner with the marketing team to ensure our brand presence is strong, help manage partnerships and event management to continue to build brand presence
- 4+ years of HR experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Tech-focused experience a plus
- 2+ years of direct recruiting experience either as a Generalist or Recruiter preferred
- 4+ years of Benefits and HRIS related work, experience with ADP WorkForce Now, Workable, and working with benefits vendors desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills required
- Outstanding organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail plus a strong ability to multitask
- A self-starter and the ability to work with minimal supervision and remain productive a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience in Google Suite required
Allego offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that enables employees to choose the benefits that best fit their needs and the needs of their families. Full time new hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of employment. The following is a summary of the benefits offered to Allego employees.
Health and wellness
Generous time off policy
Employee Assistance Program
Security and savings
Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Culture and Values
Our Core Values, better known as Allegos Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other.