Senior Human Resources Business Partner
JDK Management Company, LP
Bloomsburg , PA 17815
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Company is growing and so is our HR team! JDK is searching for a progressive and innovative HR professional to drive strategic results while constantly improving the employee experience.
The Sr. HRBP is responsible for the day-to-day HR activities across the organization. In this role, you will provide expertise for the full scope of the HR function with a focus on employee relations, performance management, workforce development, and compliance. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Partner with company and divisional leadership to execute the organizations HR strategy particularly as it relates to employee relations, performance management, HR compliance, and workforce development.
- Nurture a positive working environment and serve as a workplace culture champion.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Manage workforce development initiatives in coordination with managers and with the support of the HR team focused on talent acquisition, talent retention, training and development, and succession.
- Provides support and guidance to other HR team members, management, and staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Contributes to HR Department projects and initiatives.
- All other appropriate duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in appropriate field is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in human resource management is required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
- Proficient technical skills (e.g. HRIS, Microsoft 365), effective communication skills, and strong organization skills is required.
- Ability to handle sensitive information, communicate with all levels of management, adhere to strict deadlines, attention to detail/accuracy, and solid analytical skills are required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)