Senior HR Generalist
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Summary: This position requires the HR professional to partner with the HR leaders and regional business leaders to ensure the implementation, and monitoring of company HR strategies and solutions, with a focus on driving success and meeting business goals and objectives. The HR professional will serve as the main HR contact for employees and provide HR guidance and support to assigned offices within the New England area of the Northeast Region. 3-5 years if progressive HR experience, ready to take the next step in your career.
Essential Duties and
- Serve as primary point of contact for employee questions related to benefits, payroll, policies, and other HR programs, and partner with internal HR resources to resolve issues as needed.
- Responsible for the day to day implementation of policies and programs, covering several areas including recruiting, training, employee relations, and engagement.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures, practices and principles relating to employee relations and risk management; counsel and advise management and recommend approaches to resolve problems.
- Responsible for the administration, compliance and security of accurate, timely and complete employee records.
- Maintain full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations related to employment, employee relations, compensation and all other aspects of human resources.
- Work closely with management and HR leaders to improve working relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention. Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on carrying out goal setting, performance reviews and providing feedback to employees; ensure that annual reviews have been completed and that development plans are in place.
- Provides counsel and direction to employees and managers in order to address employment-related matters; Conducts investigations in response to formal complaints.
- Assists management with disciplinary and separation processes, partnering with HR leaders on complex disciplinary issues and all separations.
- Serve as main point of contact for New England recruiting utilizing NFPs Talent Acquisition resources.
- Conduct employee onboarding and orientation and ensure processes are being conducted using NFP resources and materials.
- Assist in driving NFPs Peoplefirst culture by promoting company-wide initiatives and building regional initiatives to support employee engagement; Release organizational communication, in order to ensure a positive employee experience and employee engagement within the region.
- Participate in the execution of the Northeast training program. Follow-up with NE Training team, managers, and associates to ensure training objectives are met.
- Manage specific projects as determined by the HR leaders, as well as participating in other areas of the HR team.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Sound knowledge of employee relations practices.
- Knowledge state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Detail oriented and task focused.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Manage one support employee
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as an HR Generalist.