Senior HR Business Partner
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you believe that people are at the foundation of any thriving business? Do you believe that hiring, engaging, and retaining the right people is what drives company success? At Mailgun, these beliefs are fundamental to how we operate, and as a member of Mailguns People Team, youll be instrumental in helping to support and develop the companys most valuable asset, our people.
We are looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner to join our fast-paced, rapidly growing global team. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience across a variety of HR functions and a proven ability to partner strategically with business leaders. We are looking for someone with previous management experience who will lead by example and be eager to jump in, roll up their sleeves, and add immediate value in a rapid-growth, high-performance culture.
As a Sr. HR Business Partner you will have to balance thinking strategically and moving quickly, toggling between strategic work like compensation strategy design to more traditional tasks like employee relations and benefits administration. This role will report directly to the Head of HR (VP) and manage a small team in executing project and tasks such as L&D program design, employee relations, employee engagement initiatives, policy improvement, benefits strategy and administration and a variety of other initiatives as needs arise. If you have a passion for Human Resources and are able to move quickly while maintaining strategic vision, this is the place to be.
This position is based at our headquarters in San Antonio, Texas but has the ability to work remotely part-time.
- Leadership Partnership: Guide and influence leaders through understanding and balancing the needs of the business, employees, and the company as a whole.
- Organizational Development: Provide relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making for compensation, organizational structures, and succession planning.
- Employee Relations: Partner with leaders to enhance team performance through talent management practices such as performance management and development and retention initiatives.
- Compensation and Benefits: Build, improve, and execute on compensation and benefits programs to find balance in attracting and retaining talent while ensuring fiscal responsibility. Oversee the leave administration and disability request processes.
- Learning and Development: Assist in the development and execution of a Learning and Development program for leaders and employees.
- HR Information Systems: Oversee the utilization of various systems to ensure accurate data input and utilization. Seek to automate processes wherever possible.
- Data and Analytics: Analyze data and provide insights to leaders on staffing, retention, engagement, and attrition. Recommend programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
- Project Management: Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience. Contribute to special and cross-functional projects as needed.
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience
- Management experience
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated history of high performance
- Ability to multitask, including both strategic and tactical work
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively to meet critical deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Suites, and HRIS systems (preferably ADP Workforce Now)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive issues
- Ability to design and execute programs aligning to organizational needs
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Masters degree in HR or a related field
- Experience with M&A
- Experience in Benefits Administration
- Experience in Learning and Development
- Experience in rapid growth, small-to-medium-sized (
- Experience working in HR at a global company
- Experience working in HR at a technology company
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo self)
- 8 paid holidays
- 100% Medical coverage for employees
- Life insurance
- Exclusive Golds Gym membership discounts
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave for birth mothers
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for parents, including through adoption or foster care
- 401k with employer match
- 24/7 parking for downtown San Antonio office
- Limitless supply of Topo Chico in the San Antonio Office
- Weston Centre Member Card for exclusive restaurant & hotel discounts in San Antonio