Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Hospitality Project Manager - Interiors
Placement By Design
Dallas , Texas 75201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with Hospitality focus for our client in Dallas,TX.
- Implements one or more projects through the management of project teams.
- Negotiates fees and contracts for projects.
- Manages scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Tracks financial performance of project.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
- Assures design conforms to contractual agreement with client.
- Market and develop new business on a consistent basis. Place a strong emphasis on marketing for firm in an effort to win new projects and increase firms visibility.
- Ensure prompt and timely response to all proposal requests.
- Work closely with our Marketing department to ensure business development reporting, lead generation, fee development, project marketing and proposal writing.
- Proactively position and network firm
- Must have a Professional degree (Masters or Bachelor) in Architecture/Interiors from an accredited program.
- Architectural Registration or Registered Interior DesignerPreferred.
- Interiors/Hospitality project management experience (10+ years) in all phases of projects through post-occupancy required.
- Knowledge of building codes and structures.
- Extensive knowledge of architectural principles/practices.
- Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
- Experience in design/planning standards and FF&E procurement principles.
- Good leadership capability and can work as a team.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Strong abilities in managing fees, schedules and staffing.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word and Excel and AutoCAD. Revit, Spexx, and Adobe Suite all a plus.