VIEW JOBS12/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-12T00:00As an employer, we foster an exciting culture of innovation that offers challenging and dynamic work to unlock the potential of our people. We are collaborative, fast-paced, engaged and relentlessly focused on our goals.
Attracting and retaining the right people is the key to our business strategy. We provide our employees with a variety of career growth opportunities and programs that recognize and reward demonstrated results. Our work environment promotes knowledge sharing, transparency and innovation.
Encana is looking for a senior completions engineer to join the chief operations engineering group. The successful candidate will assist completion engineers in well and completion design, including frac pump schedules and frac modeling using Gohfer. This role will also provide completion engineering support to asset teams by performing lookbacks, frac hydraulics analysis, coil tbg modeling and other completion performance evaluations/studies.
* Provide completion engineering technical support to our operation teams.
* Evaluate completions operations - investigate, diagnose and mitigate NPT and inefficiency.
* Casing and well design skills, as well as competency in well design software.
* Documenting key learnings from post appraisals.
* Ensuring completion programs, program amendments and dispensation to policy are prepared on schedule and are adequately risk-assessed.
* Liaising with sub-surface and production team to ensure life-of-field requirements are built into the completion design.
* Monitoring all aspects of well completion operations.
* Provide field support to completion supervisors and providing relief supervision as needed.
* Performing post-analyses of executed jobs and benchmarking the results.
* Observing service company inspections, especially related to performance and safety.
* Ensuring contractors follow Encana standards.
* Recommending engineering studies to improve completion operational performance.
* Mentor less experienced engineers, assess training needs of asset team engineers and coordinate training.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably petroleum engineering.
* Minimum of 8 years experience as a completions, production or drilling engineer.
* Hydraulic frac modeling experience and understanding.
* Torque and drag modeling experience.
* Experience creating a completion design for an oil or gas well.
* Experience in frac optimization related to resource play completions.
* Demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
* Willingness and ability to travel to field locations as needed.
Encana is an EEO/AA employer.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to any individual inquiry about the status of your application.
VIEW JOBS12/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-11T00:00Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple is looking for a Senior Network Operations Engineer to join their Global Network Services (GNS) team. This person will work in a diverse team and environment and be responsible for the Global WAN & optical infrastructure including Metro and Long Haul applications.
* 6 to 8 years of experience with Service Provider network design and support
* Experience in operating a large scale WAN environment utilizing Metro and Long Haul applications
* Experience with Tier I/II NOC functions
* Experience and knowledge in optical lab certifications
* Validated understanding of optical network design
* Experience with New Product Introduction/Implementation
* Experience and deployment knowledge of both longhaul and metro transport systems (design, BOM creation/management, and deployment manage)
This Senior Network Operations Engineer will be developing, implementing, and supporting complex networking solutions to address a variety of business challenges. You should excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide not only operational support but work closely with peers in Engineering and Architecture for implementing new technologies. This person must be a collaborative standout colleague that will work across multi-functional groups and have the ability and willingness to mentor others and have a sound business approach for supporting our global footprint.
You need to obsess over the customer experience and drive operational top quality in their everyday work. Besides a strong technical role, this position also requires strong people skills and an individual who enjoys the dynamic nature of Apple's environment
Education & Experience
BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
* Optical theory
* Creative problem-solving skills
VIEW JOBS12/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-11T00:00Job Family
Job Description Summary
The Senior Software Engineer utilizes web and cloud technologies, APIs, and third party software development frameworks to build and support application solutions. Provides support for design and development to an application development team, and advises a team of local or outsourced software engineers to build and support business application solutions.
* Work collaboratively with other development staff, including contract and offshore Software Engineers, and business product owners in an agile environment.
* Code, test, identify, implement, and document solutions to business challenges utilizing web and cloud technologies
* Perform design and analysis for deliverables. Lead larger team design sessions for system level architecture solutions.
* Serve as a subject matter expert for a wide range of areas, applications, and technologies and mentor other team members in design/coding standards.
* Recommend solutions which take into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
* Support analysis and general architectural design across platforms toward the development of end-to-end solutions.
* Utilize third-party software development frameworks, open-source libraries, and APIs to develop basic application solutions.
* Learn and keep pace with the latest advances in the field and rapidly grasp new technologies to support the environment and contribute to project deliverables.
* Assist with preparing presentations and may lead development meetings.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, math, engineering, or other technical field, or equivalent education/experience
* Three years of Core Java experience
* 1 year of Python experience
* Experience in Linux ( Amazon Linux, Redhat), Windows Operating systems
* Basic skills in Linux shell scripting or Windows Powershell scripting
* One year experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
* Strong knowledge of coding platforms/frameworks (e.g. .NET/C#, JAVA, OOD, OOP, Functional Programming, Spring Framework, J2EE Development, OOP, Service Oriented Architecture, Dependency Injection, and Core Architecture)
* Experience with NoSQL database technologies (e.g. Apache Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB)
* Understanding of cloud services (e.g. AWS/Azure) utilizing various supporting tools (e.g. EC2, ECS, S3, Kinesis, VMs, Blob, Cosmos, Data Factory, SQL Data warehouse, ARM Templates, Event Hubs, Route53, ALB, EFS)
* Basic understanding of public cloud Networking, security and Identity and access management concepts ( AWS VPC, Azure Virtual networks, Security groups, VPN, Route tables, AWS IAM, Azure AD)
* Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g. Eclipse, Git/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SQL Management Studio, Nunit, Ajax)
* Two years of experience with integration and service frameworks (e.g. API Gateways, Apache Camel, Open API, Zookeeper, Kafka, messaging tools, Microservices, Consul, Istio, AWS AppMesh )
* Knowledge of Microservices and REST based API development (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Entity Framework)
* Knowledge of continuous integration/development tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Containers, OpenShift, Kubernetes, and container automation) in a CI/CD pipeline
* Familiarity with modern frontend development frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js, ASP.NET MVC, HTTP, HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax)
* Familiarity with big data development platforms (Spark, EMR, Glue ETL, Machine Learning )
* Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Microsoft Teams
* Advanced understanding of software development and research tools
* Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Technical communication skills
* Problem-solving and technical communication skills
* Ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
* Understanding of advanced analytics and machine learning concepts and technology implementations
* Understanding of big data and real time streaming analytics processing architecture
* Understanding of data warehousing architecture and implementation, including source to target mappings and ETL.
* Technology or platform certifications (e.g. AWS, Microsoft)
* Knowledge of the financial services industry
* Office environment
* Work outside of normal business hours may be required
* Occasional travel
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It's more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please contact: email@example.com if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
Our Company is committed to providing accessibility to those with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity, that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 ("AODA"). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.
Transamerica Life Insurance CompanyDenverCO