Senior Hardware Engineer
South Burlington , VT 05403
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a senior member of the Electrical Engineering Team, you will develop our companys own motherboards. You will also oversee the design activities of our partners on behalf of OnLogic, and make sure new products go through testing and work as they should.
On an average day, you'll...
- Technically Lead the electrical design team through the product development process, including circuit schematic design & PCB layout for highly reliable x86 & ARM based products for industrial applications. Hardware development is based on set engineering methods and follows OnLogics development process.
- Define and execute electrical testing, test new products, and solve problems when needed. Ensure the completion and resolution of all validation for all areas of the product.
- Manage project schedules and improvements for product designs.
- Work with manufacturing teams to make prototypes.
- Work with Product Management and other teams to find and evaluate new circuitry and products.
- Develop and maintain all needed documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, test plans.
- Join in improvement activities to make sure we make products of high quality.
- Contribute your ideas to advance the design methods to the next level.
- Develop test specification and test scripts in cooperation with internal stakeholders and the Contract Manufacturer (CM).
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team's success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Applications and Regulatory.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and at least 7 years of relevant experience.
- You have technical led electric design teams
- You have familiarity with designing electrical circuits, created for high speed, preferably in the x86 or ARM space.
Who we're looking for:
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You have Project Management skills.
- You are organized, and you have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have good time-management, you can work with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You learn new things quickly.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $120,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow