Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join us now!
With over 60 million recordings, Screencast-O-Matic has become a leading provider of learning and sharing experiences for educators, small business and enterprise, vloggers, gamers, agencies, or anyone needed to record and share their computer and video experiences. Our video screen capture learning and sharing company takes visual collaboration to the next level. Offered in both in free and premium versions, our software allows individuals and companies to create visually compelling and authentic video solutions for learning and collaboration. Screencast-O-Matic is a privately held, dynamic, and rapidly growing software company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit https://www.screencast-o-matic.com.
Senior Marketing Manager - Growth
We are currently looking for an exceptional Senior Growth Marketing Manager to advance our mission to enable everyone, everywhere to easily capture, share and experience video content. We take pride in providing superior experiences and engaging our customers throughout the world. At Screencast-O-Matic, we strive to deliver enable video creation tools and services that are easy and fun to use, and our marketing team is critical to realizing that mission.
You love to cultivate new customer relationships through smart, relevant communications that drive acquisition, loyalty and satisfaction. You are creative but inform your decisions with data.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute creative marketing programs, campaigns, and promotions across digital channels to drive new acquisition across the funnel.
- Drive acquisitions with strong partner programs with industry partners, strategic partners, syndication, and Affiliates
- Creating, launching, and analyzing new programs using organic and paid strategies to encourage Screencast-O-Matic free to paid usage
- Conduct market tests including A/B testing new channels, messaging, creative, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive new traffic to the site and acquire qualified top of funnel users
- Own customer marketing initiatives with a focus on acquisition, conversion, and new revenue
- Define customer segments, leverage customer data, and implement a/b testing strategies
- Build a segmentation strategy and utilize customer data sets to deliver a personalized marketing program that drives conversions
- Create and refine user/funnel segments for triggers and campaigns based on evaluation of key metrics including conversion, retention, etc.
- Utilized video and other digital content as a key medium for communicating with our customers
- Manage paid acquisition programs such as SEM, social and display
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or communications from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years in a marketing role with SaaS marketing experience required
- Excellent story telling capabilities. Prolific writer and comfortable writing and editing content
- Expert in acquisition marketing and proficient at acquiring customers across desktop and mobile
- You are highly data-driven and understand how to optimize growth marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and customer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- You have strong data visualization skills and can effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business
- Experience using web analytics, A/B Testing, email marketing tools, social media tools, and other marketing tools
- Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign creatives and collaborate closely with our internal marketing teams
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
Good to Have:
- Experience with both B2C and inbound B2B marketing strategies and execution
- Application marketing experience across desktop and mobile
- Ability to gain deep understanding of consumer needs including new trends and opportunities
- Entrepreneurial with ability to work independently on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Collaborative and flexible team player
- Fun with a sense of humor