Senior Global Compliance Auditor
North Chicago , IL 60064
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A Fortune 200 Health Sciences company is looking to hire into their Audit and Compliance Rotation programs. This company is known for not only creating products that enhance people's lives but enhancing the lives of their own employees through a combination of great benefits and lofty career paths.
Specifically, they offer: generous salaries + bonus (and RSUs at the Manager level!)
401(k) with Match where the employee contributes 2% and the company contributes 5% AND a Pension Plan funded 100% by the company as well. They include 8-week Paternity leave in addition to phenomenal Maternity leave also.
Global Compliance Auditor
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify key risks and plan audits to address those risks.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate Policies, local procedures, industry standards, and laws/regulations.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to management.
- Identify, create and implement best practice audit techniques and processes to drive departmental innovation and continuous improvement.
- Assist in investigations as requested.
- Key attributes of a successful auditor include:
- Analytical skills, including data analytics
- Excellent communication skills, oral and writing
- Teamwork, collaboration
- Problem identification as well as problem-solving
- Negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and continuous improvement mindset
- Project management and time management
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Our preference is that some of the experience would have been obtained from employment with a major public accounting/consultant firm or law firm specializing in consulting or audit-related engagements related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution revenue cycles, government reimbursement mechanisms, and/or pharmaceutical or hospital products sales & marketing programs.
- Broad experience with the general healthcare industry including Medicare/Medicaid, and/or, other sales & marketing compliance matters.