Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
Liberty Fox Tech
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Liberty Fox Technologies is seeking a Senior Full- Stack Software Developer to join our team. In this role, you will work with fellow team members to estimate projects timelines, develop junior team members, and test enterprise applications using agile development cycles. You will work on exciting projects with deadlines that have to be met, and a variety of technology stacks. Candidates must be team players, with a managerial style that will help develop more junior members of the team. You will have to be passionate about learning and expanding your skills, as well as their skill sets, and focusing on new technologies and code bases.
As the Senior Full- Stack Software Developer, you will be expected to lead engagements and manage teams of junior developers. Project management, mentorship and managerial delegation skills will be critical to this team members success. The candidate should have a strong understanding of software architecture, database structures, and capability to estimate the level of effort and give timelines, on client requests.
- Candidate must be local to the Philadelphia region.
- 6 Years of agency experience is preferred.
- Senior Full-stack software developer with experience in mobile applications.
- At least 5 + years of proficiency with object-oriented, Full Stack programming in C# (PHP/Python is a strong bonus)
- At least 6 years of practical work experience
- Knowledgeable in implementing Responsive Web Design using Foundation or Bootstrap.
- At least 5 years of proficiency with object-oriented, server-side programming in C# (PHP/Python is a strong bonus)
- Competent understanding of RESTful services.
- At least 5 years of experience with either MSSQL or MySQL Databases
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git and Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with Gitflow and GitHub/Bitbucket are bonuses.
- Clear, professional communication skills including the ability to express technical and non-technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills for yourself and others.
- The ability and knowledge to deescalate a situation by jumping in and helping a junior member of your team is a skill that is essential.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Project leadership with the ability to support junior team members through guidance and teaching.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a strong bonus.
- Healthcare industry experience is a strong bonus.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly Remote Workday
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401k Plan
- Free Food Fridays
- Quarterly Company-Sponsored Team Events
- Great team-oriented work environment