RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
Short/Long Term Disability
Term Life and AD&D Insurance
Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Perform in a senior level capacity to create and maintain a professional image of the company by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to visitors, guest employees, telephone callers, taking and relaying messages and performing various light administrative duties.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Greet visitors, ask them to sign in, issue them a Visitor Badge, process and assign wireless network account for Customers, if applicable and contact the individual the visitor is to see.
* Activate access for temporary badges for customer employees who forgot or lost their badge or if their badge is malfunctioning.
* Answer and properly route global calls, some confidential in nature, using company -wide switchboard or provide appropriate information to the caller. Calls are to be handled expeditiously, in a professional and businesslike manner while being friendly and using a high standard of customer service.
* Prioritize calls and escalate customer service issues to the proper chain of command.
* Takes initiative to ensure the company phone and speed dial lists are current.
* Responsible for training a back-up and providing guidance on policies and procedures.
* Notify customer upon receipt of inbound deliveries or have the delivery made to the Mail Room as is appropriate.
* Provide light administrative support to customer staff as directed such as issuing facility access cards to employees, scheduling meeting room, assisting Administration or any other team when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
* Proactively seeks out additional work during downtime.
* Follow up on loaned access cards to make sure all are returned and contact Security if card is not returned by the end of the day.
* Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
* Maintain the reception area in a neat and orderly fashion to include visitor reading materials.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Site Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires high school diploma.
* Experience working in a Headquarters environment preferred.
* 8+ years of experience as a receptionist in a busy switchboard environment preferred.
* Type 40 wpm.
* MS Office Suite Skills.
* Must be flexible to work hours between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM (normally an eight hour shift).
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation