Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Kuecker Pulse Integration
Franklin , TN 37067
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About Kuecker Pulse Integration (KPI):
Created in July 2021 as a result of combination of Kuecker Logistics Group, PULSE Integration and QC Software by private equity firm Ares Management, Kuecker Pulse Integration (KPI) is a systems integrator that seeks out leading technologies within the areas of material handling equipment and information systems and combines
them with proven design and operational strategies to help improve our customers operations. Our talented group of industry experts combine the powers of scalable material handling systems, innovative software and custom automation engineering for complete, unique solutions that help companies, across a broad spectrum of industry segments, become leaders in their industries. We are equipment agnostic, and our solutions incorporate leading technologies such as mobile robots, automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS), automated guided vehicles (AGV), goods-to-person technology, sortation, and conveyor. KPI currently has approximately 200 FTEs and $150m revenue with growth expected to double in size (at a minimum) through organic and acquisitive activities.
We are seeking a talented analyst for this newly created position. The FP&A Analyst is responsible for providing senior management and executives with the analysis and information they need to make operational, financial, and strategic decisions. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining the companys revenue and cash flow forecast modeling, completing budget/forecast to actual variance analyses, supporting annual budgeting process, and creating/managing analysis and reporting with the highest level of attention to detail and accuracy for information provided to private equity owner/Board. The FP&A Analyst may also work on corporate acquisition opportunities.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data-current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial reports for internal use and for Board of Directors by collecting, analyzing and presenting information.
- Evaluates new project margin projections and new investment opportunities.
- Builds by department budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire companys operations and projects future performance. Completes monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare exhibits for presentations to Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team.
- Works with internal customers to support their objectives by providing analysis, tools and other financial support resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
- 3-5 years experience as an analyst, preferably in private equity or investment banking.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Access and Sage Intacct skills desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results/reports with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner.
- Proactively work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Natural self-starter, decisive, high energy and can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards.
- Excellent communication both oral and written communication.
- Regular travel to KPI COEs (up to 25%) required as necessary.
- This position is ideally based in Nashville, TN area however could also be based in Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, MO or Grand Rapids, MI
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development