P3 Recruiting is in search of a Senior Financial and Business Development Analyst that will be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting data and other information used in conjunction with decision making for strategy and business development. Detailed analysis and coordination with other business units and its broader entities is required to ensure efficient and thorough data compilation and effective analysis.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Financial Analysis Compile, analyze, summarize, and present (written and/or verbal) varied analyses pertaining to strategic planning and ongoing decision support. Develop complex and integrated financial models for forecasting and risk assessment of potential opportunities.
2. Business Analysis Identify, research, develop, and analyze business opportunities.
3. Executive Interaction Effectively coordinate and lead executive level discussions with internal and external customer facing business partners. Participate in the negotiation team for business development opportunities and potential new partners.
4. Market Analysis- Define and analyze key markets for product development/network expansion, develop marketing plans and provide targeted market research results and customer needs analysis.
5. Business Plan Development- Develop and implement project business plans, including creation and updating detailed project plans to identify critical dependencies, identify and help resolve issues and barriers.
6. Intellectual Property Management- Ensure intellectual property is documented and protected, working with the legal affairs within organization.
7. Contracting Work with executives/management, legal affairs, and other areas as needed to outline/draft various agreements related to outside vendor support on projects, agreements between client and its business partners, etc.
8. Public Relations - manage customer and industry relationships and communications to support new market development.
9. Actively oversee teams of internal staff and outside contractors, suppliers, consultants and vendors. Work closely with strategic development, business customers, internal operations (network management, finance, medical affairs, and technology) from a strategic perspective to ensure new business initiatives are successful. Provide coordination/ leadership of new business development/acquisition projects and the effective integration of those initiatives into the business operations.
1. Bachelors degree in business or other related field plus applicable work experience
2. 5+ years of financial or business development analytical experience
3. Experience researching new markets and analyzing customer and market needs, excellent writing/presentation/communication skills, ability to work with C-suite executives internally and externally, ability to multi-task and prioritize while working with deadlines
4. Advanced financial modeling skills, ability to synthesize complex information and loosely defined ideas into financial models for use and discussion by executives at client, its owners, and its potential business partners.
5. Strong Microsoft Excel applications expertise and proficient use of Word and PowerPoint applications
6. Skilled at building relationships and advising senior level management and key stakeholders
7. Experience in project management tools and deliverables, strategic planning, development of business and marketing plans and managing external consultants, agencies, contractors and vendors
1. MBA or other business/analytical masters degree
2. Project Management Professional certification
3. Analytical experience in a health insurance or health care organization
4. Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience in developing new business opportunities and leading new business acquisition projects and teams