Senior Financial Analyst
Jakal Investments Corp /Dba Breccia Group
HALLANDLE BCH , FL 33008
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a responsible and very organized, methodical and diligent person to support our entrepreneurial CEO in his different ventures/investments in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality analytical, financial, administrative, and clerical assistance as well as serve the bookkeeping/accounting needs of some investments, trusts and other corporations.
This senior business analyst job will also require you to perform the duties of an executive assistant to the CEO. The following are the job Responsibilities:
- Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investments.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements/reports in accordance with IFRS and/or internal policies/directives.
- Develop and support the creation of budgets and forecasts and ensure monitoring and follow up on a continuous basis.
- Produces information by analyzing, transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Manage specific projects as directed by the business.
- Assist in development of financial models that will provide business managers the tools to improve customer, product and decision-making opportunities
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Keeps information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to others; following up on results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enters transactions and does general bookkeeping.
- Translates documents from English to Spanish and vice-versa.
- Helps CEO with personal matters enabling him to be more efficient.
- This position requires a bachelors degree in a business-related field. Finance degree (or equivalent). "Certified Accountant & Controller" or "Certified Public Accountant" is an advantage as well as Knowledge of IFRS and consolidation.
- Experience level required is minimum 3 years in similar positions, working closely with upper management.
- The position requires:
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English (need to be able to write business reports / emails in both languages)
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Organization skills - you will have to follow-up on many different issues and not let things fall through the cracks.
- Initiative Must work independently and be self-motivated with a commensurate sense of urgency at various simultaneous tasks. looking for people with drive.
- Confidentiality - maintaining the highest security level for confidential information
- Flexibility May need to travel internationally for a couple of days.
- Teamwork work with all levels throughout the company
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively self check
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines and take accountability for completeness and timely delivery
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and Quickbooks.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
You will be hired as an at-will employee. Competitive salary based on experience ($48,000 to $90,000). The company will provide health insurance for you. You will have 10 working days of paid vacation time and 5 paid sick or personal days.
You will work for a fast paced executive who delegates responsibility. Your ceiling and career path depend on you. The office is an incredible and enjoyable environment, you will have your own office. You will find yourself in a continuous learning environment that can provide many avenues of growth.