Senior Financial Analyst
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Corin USA is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the US Director of Finance & Operations, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for various financial tasks including but not limited to budgeting & forecasting, reconciliation of monthly close, and management reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst will also prepare sales & inventory analytics, identify and implement process improvements, and assist in other projects that help to drive effective decision making and improved efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST AT CORIN
- Manage monthly close activities including reconciliations of inventory, fixed assets, and cash.
- Preparation of monthly management reports.
- Partnering with the commercial and operations groups to monitor key operational metrics.
- Collaborating with our global network of offices to identify and implement process improvements and cost savings opportunities.
- Take an active role in our annual budgeting and audit processes.
- Work closely with IT for the implementation of upcoming ERP system add-ons.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and assist in special projects.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- MBA and/or CPA designations are preferred, but not required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to convert large amounts of data to concise insights.
- Minimum of 3 years finance or accounting experience in the public or private sector.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both collaboratively as a member of a team and on individual projects.
- Strong personal initiative and drive to succeed.
Corin manufactures clinically proven implants (hip, knee, ankle and shoulder replacements) at our head office in the UK, we then distribute these worldwide to countries such as Japan, USA, Australia and Europe. Our tag line Connected Orthopaedic Insight shows that we are revolutionising the orthopaedic market as we are now using technology (OPS and RPM) to gain understand and provide patient data to the surgeon and healthcare providers to deliver better outcomes to everyone.