Are you poised, polished and detail oriented? Our client, a technology start-up, is seeking a senior level Executive Assistant to the company's President.Duties will include:
Providing dedicated high-level, quality support to the President and other members of the executive team in a timely, professional manner.
Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence and other tasks that facilitate the President s ability to effectively direct the Company.
Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with internal and external clients. Proactively identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company s workflow runs smoothly.
Create correspondence, presentations, Board meeting materials, manage calendar, liaison with internal and external clients.
Liaison between President, acting as point of contact between executives, employees and clients providing smooth communication while maintaining credibility, trust and support.
This position requires experience in executive support, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities.
Highly self-motivated and exercise exceptional judgement and discretion in a variety of high-pressure situations.
High energy, problem solver, analytical.
Must have strong communication skills, be extremely organized and be computer savvy.
High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint.
Competitive Salary with Great Benefits including :Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Vacation, Sick, Holidays PTO
VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00<div style="background-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; margin-bottom: 8.5px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-top: 0px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;"><a name="_Hlk524013571" style="background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial,Verdana,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;"></a><a name="_Hlk529876374"></a><a name="_Hlk529537186"></a><a name="_Hlk524013571"><strong>PSR Associates, Inc.</strong></a> is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.<br />
<a name="_Hlk524700771"></a><a name="_Hlk524454349"><strong>Job Description:</strong></a><br />
We are seeking an Executive Assistant with analytical skills who can coordinate and providing administrative support to senior leadership. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of business and executive support related tasks. <br />
<strong>Responsibilities include but are not limited to:</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Coordinate activity among IT leadership team and business partners.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Work under tight timelines to meet project milestones. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Manages department supplies, inventory, and equipment.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Supports and coordinates administrative (e.g., sets up meetings, takes minutes, plans events, sets up audio-video, coordinates schedules/patient letters), operational, and analytical tasks/responsibilities</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Manages the performance improvement process for the office, department, or business project assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Gather weekly status information from vendors and team to create weekly status report.</li>
<strong>Minimum Training and Experience</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor’s degree in any of the following; data management, data sciences, information technology, computer science, business administration, or related field</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong verbal/written communications. Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong administrative skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to achieve target dates.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must be a leader and a productive team player.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes).</li>
VIEW JOBS11/4/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-02T00:00Position Summary:
Provides diverse and confidential administrative support to Officers and department staff that is highly technical, complex, and often confidential. Maintains schedules, supports meetings and conference calls, coordinates travel arrangements and reimbursements, files and performs other routine and complex administrative tasks. Maintains records for Officers in compliance with Records and Information Management requirements. Produces high quality reports, presentations, or other documents as directed by management. Assists with special assignments as requested and routinely handles sensitive information. Typically reports to a VP or higher.
* Provides diverse and confidential administrative support to the officer(s) and department staff that is technical, complex, and often confidential. May complete the following based on officer request: maintain schedule, support meetings and conference calls, coordinate travel arrangements and reimbursements, and performs other routine and complex administrative tasks. Handles confidential and complex information in accordance with information security policies and procedures. Often coordinates events and interacts with influential leaders within and outside the Bank.
* Completes special projects for senior leadership as requested. Produces high quality reports, presentations, or other documents as directed; consistently provides analytical support for these projects and coordinates daily, weekly or monthly reporting to internal and external stakeholders as needed.
* May lead projects or identify process improvements to enhance inefficiencies. Demonstrates a focus on promoting collaborative work and team environments. Influences outcomes and takes a proactive approach to handle ambiguous information and/or assignments that require individual research and collaboration with stakeholders.
* Performs research and analysis needed to respond to requests for information including District, System, and external requests, using a variety of available technology tools.
* Writes clear documents using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates effectively with others on an individual basis, as well as in small and large groups; organizes and plans work to meet deadlines; establishes and maintains working relationships with colleagues, staff in other departments, and external parties; represents the Division with diplomacy and tact; maintains confidentiality of information.
* High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent experience preferred
* Eight or more years preferred
Knowledge Area/Technical Skills/Certifications and Licenses:
* Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
* Excellent Customer Service and Organizational Skills
* Internet Search Engines
* Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (including SharePoint)
* Knowledge of Bank applications (FedLearn, Event Management, etc.)
* Demonstrates Self-Awareness
* Problem Solving
* Communicates Effectively
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in workload or technological developments).
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer.
Federal Reserve BankAtlantaGA
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Description:
Working in a high-volume environment, this position will be responsible for direct support of Officer level leadership. This role provides a broad range of strategic and tactical support to internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally organized, possess a strong work ethic, be highly collaborative, able to multi-task, and hold the highest level of professionalism and discretion. Prior experience supporting officer level leadership is required for this role.
* Compile and monitor the daily schedules and coordinate travel for all direct reports and other team members; maintain calendar of events, project deadlines and agendas. Review incoming -correspondence for important dates, establish diary follow-up, compose response letters and assist with emails, calls, and other correspondence.
* Create and format ad hoc and routine reports, presentations, spreadsheet projects, etc. as requested.
* Coordinate, support and provide assistance for all aspects of the department administrative processes, including meeting scheduling, incoming calls, associate requests, mail distribution, attendance reports etc., as requested, ensuring accurate and timely follow-up.
* Ensure visitors are provided appropriate directions, lodging, and travel options.
* Directly manage, or forward to the appropriate parties, the proper resolution for customer service issues and complaints.
* Process and track invoices. Run invoice reports upon request.
* Provide phone coverage, taking messages, for department upon request.
* Oversee, develop and maintain needed administrative record keeping systems and processes for the department.
* Utilize AS400 system process reports.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
* 4-7 years of administrative support experience supporting senior leadership.
* Minimum high school diploma; some college is helpful, as additional education provides broader perspectives, and provides additional functional expertise that can be applied on the job
* Very strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally; ability to draft correspondence on behalf of the supported leader.
* Professional demeanor with demonstrated customer service focus
* Expert proficiency in all frequently used business software programs, applications or tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, internet usage) required
* Past experience utilizing audio and visual conferencing equipment, including web-meeting software highly preferred.
* Ability to manage and maintain complex calendars and schedules and to navigate appointments
* Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
* Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
* The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and
warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 600 Embassy Row NE Atlanta, GA
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Administrative
Req ID: 1814152