Responsible for completing detailed and itemized material quantity estimates from owner or contractor furnished plan sets.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountability
• Determine accurate quantities related materials as measured from provided plan sets.
• Research plans and specifications to determine any special material requirements. Procure, pick up and return plan sets as required.
• Accurately identify materials required for the construction of facilities.
• Communicate with design engineer or owner to clarify any unusual or special material issues.
• Determine if Core & Main supplied materials meet local/state/federal specifications.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
• Must be eighteen years of age
• Must pass the Drug Test
• Must pass the Background Check
• Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline.
Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field.
Netlink To Communicatons