Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Boston , MA 02210
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to drive the sale of Covalents core application to our largest and most strategic prospects.
Youre a hunter at heart, and you enjoy working closely with prospects to investigate and understand their processes and pain points. You strategize and collaboratively configure solutions that will make them successful long-term. As our first AE, youll work directly with company leadership to build out process and structure. Youll also work cross-functionally with existing sales development, implementation, and customer success teams. Youll have the opportunity to grow your career as you help grow the business.
The position is based in Boston, MA and requires periodic travel.
What youll do
- Use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers
- Identify the right customer stakeholders and build consensus across the organization
- Synthesize complex business challenges and create clear solutions and messages for audiences at various levels of sophistication: Production, Operations & Quality Leaders, HR Leaders, Technical Training Managers.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Create and execute effective demonstrations and presentations, including solution capabilities, prospective client proposals, bid defense and business case/justification
- Drive complex sales cycles by orchestrating internal teams of sales development, implementation, product, and customer success
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale
- Primarily sell to industrial businesses, with specific focus on aerospace, defense, automotive, energy, and technical field services
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions to large enterprise accounts; experience selling software into industrial businesses is preferred
- Strong negotiation skills and proven experience managing complex sales cycles to close 6-figure and 7-figure contracts
- Ability to tailor communication to the customer's needs with authority; effectively deliver presentations to all levels of the organization
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Covalent within prospective accounts
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Comfortable being the face of the organization at sales and marketing events
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- Previous experience as a team lead preferred
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customers
Why join us?
Our team is passionate about helping people gain in-demand skills that drive economic independence. To do so, we provide purpose-built software that enables technical training programs in industrial settings. Our application facilitates on-the-job learning and qualification processes for operators and technicians on the production floor and in the field. Benefits include cost savings from accelerated time-to-productivity and then leveraging competency data to drive organizational agility.
In joining us, you will be a key part of our effort. We are early, scrappy and will do what it takes to make our vision a reality. Were backed by top-tier VCs who share this mission with us.
- Help drive forward a critical component of the business
- Work directly with company leadership
- Opportunities for professional development and fast career growth
- Competitive base salary, variable compensation & benefits
- Dog-friendly HQ in Bostons Seaport district 5 minute walk from South Station