Senior Engagement Manager
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 7 days ago
Sense Corp is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with State Government clients. You will be the assigned clients first point of contact, ensuring that our clients remain satisfied with Sense Corp services.
To succeed in this role, you will need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in Management/Technology consulting is an asset in this position. If youre a team player and a creative problem-solver, wed like to meet you.
Your goal will be to successfully deliver projects as well as ensure that our relationships with clients are strong, profitable and lasting.
- Drive and Deliver large scale technology modernization projects with a high degree of quality
- Foster positive relationships with the Project Sponsor and C-suite as their primary point of contact; become clients go-to resource for advice
- Commands and navigates highly complex situations
- Wins clients confidence and collaborates with team to drive success
- Empathizes with the client and originates action toward change
- Gathers and can synthesize stakeholder input
- Effectively deals with a multitude of ambiguity by confidently walking through an undefined situation and drawing out key requirements and constraints
- Sets up and manages large and complex cross matrixed teams
- Defines resource needs, manages business tradeoffs and ensures client alignment
- Motivates and holds team members accountable to deliverables, high work standards and service to the client
- Coordinates, manages, and communicates client/account updates
- Displays ideal behaviors as role model for entire project team; serve as a mentor for project managers
- May manages time across several clients and internal needs
- Develops and communicates roadmaps, methodologies, and best practices
- Creates detailed plans for programs and projects
- Establishes new or reinvents methodologies and templates (as needed)
- Prepare and present reports on project performance to C-Suite
- Ensure that the SOW, contract terms as well as conditions are met, mitigating Sense Corp risk and exposure
- Escalates risks and issues that require Public Sector Leadership input for resolution
- Address client issues with speed and efficiency under tight deadlines
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned clients
- Supports business development opportunities and bid/proposal process
- As part of bid/proposal process, contributes to delivery approach, scoping, and pricing
- Travels to client locations
- Proven experience as a Senior Engagement Manager
- Entrepreneurial attitude with desire to foster and grow the Public Sector division in addition to fulfilling project responsibilities
- Project management experience with mainframe modernization preferred
- Experience with modernization on the Salesforce platform is a bonus
- 15 + years of experience in Management/Technology Consulting, Project Delivery Leadership Over Large Scale Programs(10M+), Sales and Client Service preferably in State government
- Proven, successful roll out of systems across an organization and stakeholder groups (examples regions, counties, cities and countries)
- Proficient in MS Office and project management software
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities with a C-level audience
- Sharp business acumen and problem-solving aptitude
- PMP and or CSM Certifications preferred
- State or Federal Child Welfare background a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree required; in a technical discipline preferred (e.g. CS/MIS)
- US Citizen or GC Holder
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We accelerate the entire transformation life cycle, from strategy through implementation. We Deliver outcomes by transforming data into insights. We unlock value in your most critical interactions with digital transformation.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.