Senior Director Of Product Management
Redwood City , CA 94065
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Arcion marks the beginning of a new era in data infrastructure where data flows freely, without limitations, armies of staff, or brittle connections. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Arcion is the only cloud-native, CDC-based data mobility platform. It accelerates data mobilization across applications, traditional transactional databases, and cloud platforms through high-performance, high-availability, and auto-scalable data pipelines in minutes rather than months.
We are the only cloud-native, zero-code data mobility platform to help you deploy high-performance, real-time data pipelines in seconds, not months. Arcion connects databases in real-time and is the only cloud-native database synchronization platform guaranteeing transactional integrity. Arcion has a growing library of data connectors that comes with native support for more than 20 enterprise databases, data warehouses, and cloud platforms. Recently, Arcion announced a fully managed cloud service for its core replication platform.
Arcion secured $13 million in Series A funding led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with Bessemer Vice President Sakib Dadi joining the Arcion board of directors. Strategic investor Databricks also participated in the round.
- As the first product hire at Arcion, you will lead a highly innovative and technical product. This means youll own the product requirements for the core platform & the cloud service, as well as lead product integration and requirements with destination partners and technology partners.
- Youll be a product leader that collaborates closely with our partners, core architects, CTO, and Head of Engineering to deliver new capabilities and broadly support the data ecosystem
- Build and manage the Core platform & cloud product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Design and prioritize major initiatives to improve the reliability, scalability and performance of the core data replication platform
- Perform in-depth customer feedback and research to scope areas of improvements
- Work hand in hand with customers, engaging in frequent conversations both onsite and in customer offices to understand their needs, gather feedback, and ensure that your product direction is in tune with their needs
- Set annual and quarterly goals for yourself and the team and track deliverables and results
- Collaborate closely with engineering, sales, marketing and business leads on features and projects
- Translate complex ideas & strategies into customer-facing collateral including data sheets, product decks, blogs, setup documentation, and more
- Serve as an external-facing spokesperson for webinars & thought leadership supporting demand gen and customer marketing
- Be highly data driven, knowing how to get, understand, and use data to make the best possible decisions and evaluate different possible options and paths
- A proven leader who has the breadth of skills and experience that will make our product loved by customers and partners - someone who can develop a deep understanding of the product and data ecosystem, a deep empathy for customers, and a clear vision of how the product should evolve
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), data replication tools (real-time replication or ETL/ELT), cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google,), cloud analytics destinations (Snowflake, Databricks, SingleStore), or modern platforms like ClickHouse, Druid etc.
- 10 years of Product Management experience including 5 years of product management experience in data management or ETL/ELT or data replication.
- 5+ years of experience in building and managing high performing teams of product managers
- Demonstrated track record of shipping successful and complex user-facing technical platforms
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies
- Passion for developing a team of stellar product managers
- Strong understanding of the ETL / ELT ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar