Senior Digital Platform Producer -Mediamonks NY
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our monastery in New York is looking for a Senior Digital Platforms Producer for Web and App Development, to handle a host of award-winning projects at the intersection of creativity and technology. Working with some of the biggest brands, youll produce all kinds of awesome, spanning large digital platforms, apps, and tons of interactive experiences.
Sorry folks! This is not a position suited for films / content or TV writers or producers.
Role & Responsibilities
- You have strong technical knowledge of all things digital production, specifically, full stack development and native app development.
- Backend to Frontend, you have no bounds. AEM or Drupal are playgrounds not just words.
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you specialize in setting up, stewarding and sustaining digital products such as brand apps, dot-com websites, and e-commerce platforms.
- You are a people person, a self-starter! Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done between New York and our production strongholds around the world.
- You act as the initial bridge between MediaMonks and new-business leads, introducing our company and capabilities alongside an amazing collection of platform cases.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us responding to agency and client briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- You set up meetings and act alongside our in-house creatives and tech chiefs to produce proposals that turn contacts into contracts and successful projects by leading the creative production process.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: youre the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Youre responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work; you establish what gets done and when (U
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- For this client-facing role, were looking to hire someone with 5+ years of experience producing high-end brand sites, apps and e-comm platforms leading digital projects from proposal to an actual product.
- Youre a closer, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You have a solid understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production and development issues.
- With the backing of our global team of producers and tech directors, youre confident in advising C-level clients on digital transformations and big redesign projects for websites and apps.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a projects challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You dont think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, time zones and technologies.