Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (Part-Time)
Graduate Program Recruitment Solutions
Philadelphia , PA
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Over the past 19 years, GPRS has delivered enrollment results across more than 60 colleges and universities and for more than 150 graduate programs. Weve built a national reputation around our Demand Generation Consulting/Lead Generation services, as well as our proprietary lead analysis and benchmarking platform GP Insights(TM). This, coupled with our impactful Contact Center, delivers on a new era of solutions.
GPRS is looking for a talented and highly motivated part-time Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. We offer a modern tele-working environment, where our team is distributed across the country to better meet the needs of our national client base. The right candidate for this position, and for our team, should thrive working in a remote environment, be self-motivated, and excel in breaking through lead generation goals.
The part-time Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for leading paid media strategies across all platforms, as well as owning and managing ROI focused lead generation campaigns for assigned clients.
- Analyze client provided information and existing platform data to produce deliverables including personas, full funnel digital strategy, messaging themes, ad copy, and testing plans.
- Implement and manage paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, and display campaigns including tactics such as remarketing, list targeting, IP targeting, custom audiences and geo-fencing.
- Accurately implement conversion tags, remarketing pixels, events, triggers, and IDs through Google Tag Manager, platform tools and proprietary GPRS software.
- Monitor budgets and campaign performance, and A/B test data and optimize as necessary to sustain metrics at or above industry benchmarks and meet agreed upon client KPI objectives and goals.
- Update client on performance and optimization activities as needed to gain approval for changes in between reporting cycles. Provide channel, tactic, ad creative and landing page copy optimization recommendations for improved conversion rates and to maximize qualified lead generation. Work with relevant stakeholders to implement as necessary.
- Recommend additional strategies to compliment current plan. Introduce greater audience segmentation, nurture campaigns, and website updates as needed to support optimal performance from end to end to achieve client goals supported by Google Analytics and full funnel attribution insights.
- Keep current on platform updates and digital marketing trends to assist with maximizing opportunities for our clients marketing and recruiting efforts.
- Present research/insights and strategies in client and team meetings.
Professional Experience/Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 4+ years experience managing paid digital media
- Expert level in Google Ads (Search + Display), Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience managing multiple campaigns for a variety of clients with individual monthly budgets of $3k - $20k per month simultaneously
- Understanding of, and the ability to execute on the most current channel, ad, landing page and A/B testing strategies and best practices
- Experience using Google Data Studio (preferred) or a similar reporting and data visualization tool
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in, and an advocate for qualified lead generation and performance marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excel experience including pivot tables, v-look ups, and web queries
- Power Point knowledge including linking excel docs, webpages, and add-ons
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and a sharp attention to detail
- Experience working for a college or university, or an agency supporting higher ed clients, is a plus
- SEO experience is a plus
- Google certifications including Search, Display, Video and Measurement
Part-time GPRS team members enjoy competitive pay, flexible schedules and a work from home/tele-working model supported by the latest technologies to stay connected to management, co-workers and clients.