Senior Digital Integrated Producer For Mediamonks NY
New York , NY 10013
Posted 4 days ago
Our new monastery in New York is looking for a Senior level, Integrated Digital Producer for Web and Content Development, to handle a host of award-winning projects at the intersection of creativity and technology. Working with one of two of our largest technology clients, youll produce all kinds of awesome, spanning microsites, landing pages to digital platforms, animation, digital videos, and tons of interactive experiences.
Sorry folks! This is not a position suited for films or TV writers or producers. Must have strong web development experience as a producer!
- You have strong technical knowledge of digital production, specifically, website and platform development, 2D & 3D animation pipelines, post / VFX production, etc.
- Producing great work and helping to shape our local team, youll be one of the first Monks to join our fast-growing Toronto operation.
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you work in close collaboration with clients and coworkers from around the world.
- You set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals.
- Youll help to shape new projects into a joint success by turning project briefs into actual projects.
- You'll lead the way across uncharted paths of production for innovative projects that engage with new and novel uses of technology.
- Your job is to bring all our in-house talents together to make sure great work is done between Toronto and our production strongholds around the world.
- Youre responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work establishing what gets done and when to make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- You are a self-starter, a leader, ready to jump head first into projects, pulling the team together to create pure digital awesomeness.
- For this Senior position, were looking for a proficient digital integrated producer with at least 5-8 years of high-level experience in digital advertising/production, with a strong emphasis on technology including web development, and knowledge of digital content production.
- You know the business of digital advertising and production by heart and bring a solid understanding of the present-day needs of agencies and brands.
- You dont think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- Youre comfortable running a wide variety of projects, from digital campaigns to platforms and websites, VR, rich media, mobile apps and games
- Handling the production of multiple projects across clients and teams is no easy task and requires solid planning and communication skills.
- While your inbox is your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- In other words, you overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freakin good at dealing with difficult deadlines and deliveries.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a persons appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.