Senior Developer - Drupal
Smarthost Design Technologies, LLC
Alexandria , VA 22302
Job Description:Senior Developer
is preferred to be a Certified Scrum Developer and should have proven on Agile projects with expertise in the following: Agile Analysis (e.g., capturing user stories), Design, Development, Agile Testing, Configuration Management, Systems Architecture, Content Delivery Systems (e.g., Akamai and Azure), and the ability to use Docker, Rancher and SALT.
Use Agile Software Development methodology, specifically SCRUM, and the associated industry leading practices and automated tools to keep historic records of all Sprint related activities. The contractor shall use Government furnished instance of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence Cloud software for project development and tracking.
Sprints not exceeding 3 weeks in duration, quarterly software releases, and automated tools that maintain, generate, and or track the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Velocity Charts, Burn Down Charts, Bugs/Issues, and Risks are required for this contract.
- Must have experience with Drupal development
- Must be able to translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using available technology.
- Must be able to apply new and emerging technologies to the software development process.
- Apply existing technologies to the software development process.
- Responsible for developing business, data, systems, and infrastructure models.
- Code, test and debug application programs to create new business applications and interfaces or maintains/modifies existing business applications according to program specifications.
- Perform unit and/or modular testing and integration testing for new application
- Write and execute programs to extract, transform, and load data for system conversions.
- Assist in database design, development, maintenance and management related activities for business applications.
- Coordinate application design, development, implementation and testing processes with other OIT staff to implement application design specifications.
- Understand and consistently apply the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or five (5) years of equivalent experience in a related field.General Experience:
Must have three (3) years of computer experience in at least two of the following disciplines: system analysis, system programming, application programming, and equipment analysis.