Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Alpharetta , GA 30022
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Preferred Candidate Will Have
- At least 5 years as a full-stack software engineer/developer or similar role in a software development setting, preferably in an IT environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A history of successfully bringing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Experience acting as a primary software developer and/or Integration lead on medium to complex IT projects.
The languages and/or platforms the Software Engineer should be familiar with are:
- Experience in full Software Development Life of project development including requirements, design, coding, testing & implementation
- Extensive knowledge in using various tools including Team Foundation Server, GitHub, and JIRA
- Document requirements, perform analysis, provide design, perform coding and code reviews
- Perform unit testing & implementation, provide post-production application support, and perform project/task estimation.
- Work closely with DevOps Engineers on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Develop projects related to multi-tier, web, console applications, Windows Services, and Windows Forms using software technologies like Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, AJAX, Web API, AngularJS, WCF, Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle, JSON, jQuery, Azure, Azure Machine Learning, R Programming, Tableau
- SOA experience with object-oriented Multi-tier scalable solution development with SOAP / REST services & MSMQ
- Proficient in Architecture of Microservices through functional decomposition of monolithic and legacy applications for realizing new business capabilities
- Cloud Architecture & Solution orchestration on SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS on Microsoft Azure & Private Cloud
- Experience in one or more structured programming languages (C++, C#/.Net, PL/SQL, etc.). Preferably C#
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, PL/SQL, ETL processing
- Experience working with the ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- 5+ years experience developing clean, valid, and compatible data applications, websites, web services or distributed applications.
- Ideally have full-stack experience, with expertise in at least one layer.
- Strong familiarity with programming patterns, algorithms and data models
Additional Qualifications That Add Value
- Significant hands-on experience in large scale Risk & Actuarial systems implementation projects with demonstrable experience in structured system development lifecycle processes, i.e. Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience implementing Risk and Actuarial Solutions and knowledge of RMS, AIR, Remetrica, ResQ and Advantage.
- Strong Business Architectural and Process design skills
- Knowledge of industry frameworks and methodologies, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TQM
- Experience with continuous software delivery pipelines and containers
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges and the design/develop of sound data models
- Work with operations team and help with issue triage and resolution as needed during the product development process
- Total commitment to quality in software engineering practices
- Collaborate in a culture that promotes passion in technology
- Ability to manage priorities, tight deadlines while maintaining highest quality standards
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies and dig into problems